“Great hotel, great value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills

Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Orlando
“Great hotel, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is a new hotel. Great rooms, great service. Best Holiday Inn I have ever seen.

Room Tip: Great hotel
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

I am in this area 4 - 5 times a year on business and usually stay at the Staybirdge suites, next door, but decided to give the Holiday Inn Hotel Rogers a try.
Checking in was a breeze, nice friendly staff. The room was very clean, spacious and well equipped.
I am a runner, well jogger, so I checked out the gym area. Its ok but nothing special. I did find a VERY nice paved trail just across the street it the entrance way to the main trail. I am not sure how far it goes but nice.
Anyway, the hotel, was good but the bar / restaurant leaves MUCH to be desired. The bartender, very young woman doesn’t have a clue. I asked for a simple rum & coke, she asked how much rum. Then filled a large glass with coke then added two ice cubes and a thimble of rum. Needless to say, I asked for someone else to make mine. This hotel is in a dry county so alcohol taxes are 25%. They consider all restaurant private clubs, you have to sign in to dine, this gets around the law.
All in all, yes I would stay here again and will my next trip.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Alma, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

We were traveling with three small kids, so we chose a room at this hotel just because they listed an indoor pool as one of their amenities. Unfortunately, they never told us that they didn't actually have a working indoor pool. They didn't tell us upon booking or while we were checking in, they didn't tell us when we went back down stairs to reserve another room for family members who were meeting us in town. They only told us that the pool wasn't working after the kids had put on their swim suits and we had walked down stairs to ask what the pool hours were. The manager acted like it was't a big deal, and that we shouldn't be bothered that no one had mentioned that the indoor pool wasn't working and they didn't know if or when it might be ever be working again. My husband, the kids, and I were not happy. Needless to say the kids were really disappointed. There were plenty of other similar hotels nearby, for the same price, with indoor pools, and I'm sure that one of them was more than likely working. Other than that, the hotel is clean, the staff are friendly enough, and kids eat free. But...don't stay here if you're planning on an indoor pool.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

Both days this time and both days the last time we didn't get our linjens changed. Requested clean towels two or three times. Finally asked the desk lady if the clean towels were there.....she was rude and curt---comfortable beds though, even though we made them up ourselves---will find another hotel next and advise our Walmart friends to do he same. [---]

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

Nice hotel but not much within walking distance. It sits right on freeway and noise is irritating. I had dinner and a bottled beer. The tax on my $9 food was 64 cents. The tax on my $4 here was $1.04. Seems a bit excessive at over 25%. Staff here is what you would expect at a less expensive hotel. Rooms large and clean. Think you could do much better with better location up the road a bit. It is a solid 25 minutes from XNA airport.

• Stayed October 2011
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

For the past four months, I have been staying at the Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills on my weekly trips to the area, so I know the place well. First, the hotel is located near many of the restaurants here in the Rogers, AR and convenient to shopping, too. The rooms are spacious, clean and the interiors are up to date. The staff are friendly and accommodating to the guests needs.

Also, the Evolutions Restaurant located inside of the hotel is very good and it even has fresh fish delivered daily. The chefs John and Gary are fantastic at developing new and unique dishes. Evolutions is definitely worth a try.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

I was here for a week on business and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel is relatively new (less then 5yrs I think) and in good condition. I was in a king suite and it was only 85$ a night plus taxes. The only complaints with the room were 1) the AC was loud 2) the flat screen in the bedroom was smaller than the one in the living room, and didn't show the whole picture. Since I wasn't watching both TV's, I simply switched them and put the bigger one in the bedroom. Much more efficient than calling the front desk. If you stay in room 412 you can thank me for that later :) The location is great, with plenty of good food and shopping right around the area. Try Crabby's right across the street. Live music on Sunday evenings and a fairly good collection of single malts on the menu. Beware of the 25% or so tax rate on alcohol though anywhere in Benton county. The bed was comfy enough and the bathroom spacious enough. Shower was efficient. There is a restaurant on site but I didn't try their food.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business