“Comfortable room - but where am I”

Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Virtually identical to the room I stayed in last week in Reno Hyatt Place. Comfortable, spacious room. A little variety from one location to the next might be a good thing.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville

Reviewed 22 January 2012

It has been a few years since I stayed at this hotel, but was pleased to discover in my stay last week that the service and quality of the hotel has stayed intact. The personnel are very friendly and the accomodations clean and neat. You will find business services you need in close proximity.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have stayed several times at this hotel for business, and I absolutely love it. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are always clean and spacious. Its a nice home away from home when I am traveling.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

I want to thank you for choosing Hyatt Place in Rogers/Bentonville Arkansas again for your most recent visit to our area. I also want to thank you for taking the time to complete the guest survey. We truly appreciate any and all feedback.

Please know that Happy Hour pricing is normally between Monday-Wednesday and I apologize for any confusion. Also, I will pass along your wonderful comments to Jessie and my other Gallery Host from the evening you were with us. They are true blessings to have on staff.

Thank you again and we hope to have you as our guest again on your next visit to the area.

Hyatt Place

Reviewed 17 January 2012

My wife and I spent two nights at Hyatt Place over MLK weekend. We attended the Razorback basketball game on Saturday and went to Crystal Bridges on Sunday. We made arrangements to stay at Hyatt Place with the assistance of Annette Nichols, the manager, who was very helpful. Upon checkin and throughout our stay the staff was very friendly and efficient.

We requested a room away from the freeway to get a quieter room. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The thing I enjoyed most about the breakfast was that the waffles were crispy rather than being limp like most places. Overall we enjoyed our stay at Hyatt Place.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the side of the hotel away from the freeway to get a quieter room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Great / Friendly staff, spacious / clean rooms and free wi-fi with great prices - can't be beat.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I have stayed in many Hyatt Places and enjoy them. This one was fine, but not at the top of my list. The bathtub had mold and the water was extremely slow to drain. Two mornings of showering in a tub filled with water is not my idea of a good morning (upon checkout the front desk said they would fix it). My room was on the I-540 side and you could hear the traffic all night (but it was like white noise, so no problem with the fan on). The rest of the room was very clean, the bed and pillows very comfortable. The breakfast was good and the front desk team was very helpful. They did forget my wakeup call one morning, but were apologetic. I would definitely stay at Hyatt Place again, probably this one too.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I like that there was a sitting area, a work area, a sleeping area, and a bath/dressing area all within the room, seeming separate and whole to themselves, while still being connected. The design of the room and the flow of the different sections gave the feel of a luxuriousness that a small space probably shouldn't hold. It was a great design to separate my needs to work, to relax and read, and to sleep, without feeling confined in one small area, like most hotel rooms.

I'm very much a fan of this room design. I only wish that subtle smell of a smoker long gone wasn't there. It isn't as obtrusive as writing makes it sound, although I guess my appreciation of the dynamics of the order of the room overcompensates the odor; but it's there.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
0.4 km away
0.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville
Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville
#3 of 21 in Bentonville

Been to Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville? Share your experiences!