Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$47
SAVE US$3
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Very good people, nice and clean rooms great food near by ,will stop again ,the owner of the motel helped me to find mechanic for my truck it's very good location near to museum and lake, friendly people

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2019

It was there when I lived in Rogers in the 60s and I went up to Rogers for a funeral and thought I'd give it a try for old times sake. Older but well kept and the price was right. I'd stay there again if and when I might go through Rogers again. This was 5 years ago.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Great place for the money. Staff was very polite, very quiet place. When checking in the owner recommended places to visit while in the area. We were very happy with the experience. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Stayed 2 nights with my service dog. Rooms were clean and beds comfy, shower was hot, A/C cold. Right price if you are on a budget but dont want to stay in poor conditions. Family that owns it is very friendly and competent. Good coffee.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2019

It was am great place to stay surprisingly, the room was super clean, bed very comfortable to sleep in and great price,quiet environment and personnel was very friendly as well. I really enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
panchal61, Manager at Guest Inn Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019