Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$71
Expedia.comUS$71
FindHotelUS$71
Hotels.comUS$71
PricelineUS$71
HurbUS$79
All reviews front desk meeting room clean and comfortable rooms tv remote hard boiled eggs several restaurants within walking distance every week upon check no exception hotel room great stay definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay fresh fruit marriott walmart amanda
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2020

Had to stay here after getting thrown out in the rain like a couple of bums at the hotel next door , CANDLEWOOD SUITES. Do not stay there. Falsely accused us of smoking in room. Hadn’t been there all day. I do not smoke. Charged $250. Love the Marriott. Never a problem. Treated like a customer not a piece of crap. Clean and comfortable rooms. Just felt a lot safer here since my wife and I are retirement age. Doors locked to courtyard. Exit only. Have to walk through migrant workers outside drinking. Not safe.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 3, 2020

Upon check in the hallway smelled like marijuana and I found a tick in the bed! Called the front desk and he said he could move me but it was already 10:30pm. People have asthma not to mention it is illegal in arkansas

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mary Wood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2020

Dear melonic

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers and providing your feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, we appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed July 19, 2020 via mobile

Very comfortable. Grab and go breakfast. Clean rooms with great amenities. TV remote works. Fast WiFi. Truly enjoyed my stay after driving for several hours. Off the beaten path but still near several restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Stayed in a king suite. My room was on the highway side of the hotel and the noise is awful. I’m a sound sleeper but was woken up multiple time per night from highway noise - wasn’t able to sleep well once during my 3 night stay. If you stay here, make sure you request a room on the other side of the hotel.

Furniture in the room was stained / dirty in multiple places so I didn’t want to sit on it - who knew what was on it. Desk lamp didn’t work and HVAC in the room was difficult to regulate - temperature wouldn’t stay where it was set (huge issue in the meeting room too where they even tried to bring a box fan in which was extremely loud and required the door to be open which is challenging for confidentiality, especially with Walmart ears everywhere).

On the positive side, included breakfast in the morning provides some decent options - typically yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon or sausage, hard boiled eggs. It is also in walking distance to a number of restaurants and a movie theatre.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank millamy
Amanda B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We apologize for the challenges you faced while with us. Please, always feel free to speak with the staff when you experience these things as we would have promptly found you a quieter room to help you. We never want our guests to struggle with sleeping while with us, and we find it upsetting when a guest leaves with this impression.

We will be sharing this feedback with our maintenance and housekeeping staff, in regards to the rooms condition, as we have high standards for our rooms and we never want a guest to leave with a poor opinion of our procedures or services.

Thank you again for leaving a review, we will use this information to help us improve!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

This is going on my second year with weekly trips to Arkansas. I stay here EVERY WEEK! Staff is Amazing, knowledgeable, pleasant, well trained, and will go out of their way to assist you. Mary, Leah, Rae, Amanda, Rachel, Kelly, Luis, Yudi, Gladys, & Maria, and all the rest are simply wonderful. I have the option of several hotels in the area, but, if you want top-notch service, where you feel like you are home and part of the family and well respected and taken care of, then look no further! Also, their rates are very appealing and your client and your wallet will be happy. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Microwave, refrigerator, desk, full bathroom w/Tub & Shower. Pool & Fitness room. Full breakfast is available every morning with a great variety of hot and cold foods and healthy options. It’s delicious. An array of restaurants & bakeries within walking distance. I could go on and on, but, I think the fact that I am here every week for over a year says it all! Thank You to My Fairfield Family for making this My Home Away from Home!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Amanda B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are always pleased to see our staff leave such a lasting impression on our guest that brings them back time after time. We look forward to your next visit!