All reviews studio room a platinum marriott member inviting place housekeeping does high speed internet greeted warmly movie theater hot breakfast would stay here again restaurants in the area within walking distance desk clerk sized bed full size fridge home away from home great hotel enjoyed our stay
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel relatively last-minute and it worked out great. Staff at the desk checked me in early and was accommodating to my online requests for high floor room at the end of hall. Room is clean, air-conditioning worked well, and it was centrally located to I49 and easy to get to/from XNA. I didn't partake in breakfast either day but room was spacious and comfortable. Would stay again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Bailie P, Manager at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2015

FCMichiganFans,

We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Residence Inn in Rogers, AR. Our location, comfortable rooms, and great staff that you noticed is what we really take pride in at the Residence Inn in Rogers, AR. We did notice that you gave us an overall rating of a 4, instead of a 5. If you have any feedback as far as how we can make your next stay with us a 5, we would love to hear! We are always looking for ways to improve our guests experience.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2015

We stayed here as a family of four - with young toddlers. We loved everything about the hotel. Staff was awesome and made sure to go out of their way to make sure we felt at home. The beds were superb, breakfasts and evening snacks/dinners were delicious, and rooms were quiet. Excellent location if you like to dine out as well...many options right outside the door! Great attention to detail - nice welcome note with water and snack. Pool even included pool toys for the kids. After over a month on the road, this hotel was by far a favorite. It truly felt like a second home, and we wanted to stay longer. Thanks to all the staff for making it such a lovely stay! Will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Bailie P, Manager at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

RichardU4958AO,

We are so glad that you choose to spend part of your trip with the Residence Inn in Rogers, AR! We are even more happy that you found us to be your perfect home away from home. We take great pride in our service, location, and amenities at our hotel and are thrilled that we not only met, but exceeded your expectations!

We hope you will choose to stay with us again soon and we loved having you.

Reviewed September 16, 2015

We stayed here last week while on a weekend getaway to celebrate my husband and I's anniversary. Very friendly and helpful staff, love being able to have a kitchenette and table. Nice outdoor seating area. Clean rooms. However, the TV in our room did not function correctly, it cut in and out every few minutes. I'm not sure what was going on outside in the middle of the night, but it was extremely loud, so we unfortunately were not able to sleep, so I may suggest asking for a room that overlooks the courtyard area... Also, our bathtub did not drain water correctly... It kept standing water for hours. Overall, we did enjoy our time here, just were a few maintenance things I would have changed if I could have!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Aubrey F,

Thank you for the feedback of the Residence Inn by Marriott in Rogers, AR. Thank you so much for choosing to spend your anniversary with us! I want to take the time to apologize for the issues you experienced while at our hotel. We have a strong service promise and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations of our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed our service but we do apologize for the problems you listed. We are currently working to resolve the issues with our TV and Cable provider to better the stay of everyone at the Residence Inn. We are also looking into the noises and bathtub of the room you stayed in.

Again we do apologize! If we can help make this better in any way, please reach out to us and we would be glad to help.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

The rooms were spacious and very clean. Has a salt water pool and even had toys for the kids to play with in the pool. The staff was friendly and informative. The breakfast was good as well. This Residence Inn is a gem! This is our new go to hotel in Rogers, Arkansas.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla F
Bailie P, Manager at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2015

Carla F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott in Rogers, AR. We are thrilled that you loved your stay with us! We have recently added all the pool toys to our pool area and are so glad that you and your family were able to enjoy them during your stay. We also take great pride in knowing you had great experiences with our staff and our breakfast. We strive to be the best hotel in the area and are thrilled that you enjoyed the Residence Inn!

We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2015

My wife and I stayed at this hotel while we visited family over the thanksgiving holiday. The location of the hotel was great, the gym was great, the free breakfast was great.

However, on Day 1 of our stay a guest cooked something that smelled terrible like burnt Thai food or burnt Mac & Cheese or something. The smell filled the whole hotel and the smell stayed in the hotel for the entire week. We ended up going to Walmart and getting glade plugins to knockout the smell.

My wife was not pleased that I had cancelled our reservation at Hyatt Place to stay here because of the smell we had to deal with. I don't know if there is a way to handle that in the future but I would hope the management could come up with something to prevent that from happening again.

We do not plan to stay at this location again, everything else was great and that is why I am giving them 4 out of 5, but that smell is stuck in our memories for life and will keep us away at least until management comes up with a way to prevent that in the future.

Room Tip: Bring Glade plugins, just in case your neighbors burn their food.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family

CheckFire,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott in Rogers, AR. We are glad that you find us to have a great location, breakfast, and great gym! I want to apologize for the issues you experienced regarding the smell that occurred at the hotel over your Thanksgiving holiday. Being a suite-style property, all of our guests have access to cook in their rooms and we do our best to deal with the smells that occur because of this. We are sorry it ruined your trip and we do our best to combat all reported issues as they occur. Even though this ruined your trip and you would like to stay elsewhere in the future, I would like to offer you a VIP Pass for your next stay with us. This way, you can have one free night on us to help remedy this situation! If you would like to use this pass, please email me and I would be happy to send one your way. My email address is phelan@raymondteam.com.

Thank you again for staying with us and I am sorry for the problem that occurred during your time with us.