All reviews studio room a platinum marriott member inviting place housekeeping does high speed internet greeted warmly movie theater hot breakfast would stay here again restaurants in the area within walking distance desk clerk sized bed full size fridge home away from home great hotel enjoyed our stay
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Was at the front desk for a while before the girl came out the back. When she did she didn’t greet me or anything. Just grabbed my IDand card that I had taken out, proceeded to check me in and gave me the keys. Didn’t thank me for being a member, didn’t let me know the WiFi log in, the breakfast hours, the amenities, nothing. Not even directions to my room or elevator. She seemed very rude. Also I asked for a rollout and she said my room wasn’t big enough to qualify for a rollout. In the Marriott website it doesn’t say I have to have a two bedroom to get a rollout. I had a one bedroom suite, which is the second biggest room at the Residence Inn. The room itself was great, awesome view, very clean, nice layout. They just need to work on customer service at the front desk. Otherwise pretty good hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bailie P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Juana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Bentonville/Rogers. I apologize for the lack of customer service you received when checking in with us. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service for all of our guests and we hate that we fell short of this expectation. Myself or our Assistant General Manager would love to speak with you further regarding this situation so we can help in training our teammates and resolving the unsatisfactory stay you had with us. Please reach out to us directly by calling 479-636-5900 and asking with Xai Thao or emailing me directly at sonnentag@raymondteam.com.

Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you regarding this.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Our youth basketball team stayed here over the weekend and Everything was amazing, including the staff being very accommodating and glad to help! Especially the manager Chelsea!!
Recommended for family and team travel!
There was also a great selection of food for Breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Bailie P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Chelsea said she greatly enjoyed working with you and we can't wait to have you back again soon with us.

See you next year!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Our stay was certainly over the top. From the manager, Shirlinda (who saw to it that my allergic husband was in a non-pet hypoallergenic room w/o chemicals) to Amber who made us some homemade chocolate chip cookies before bed. We will definitely return to stay there next time we are in bentonville!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bailie P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Bentonville/Rogers! We are thrilled to hear about the great staff service Charinda and Amber were able to provide you and your family during your stay. I will be sure to pass along the great job they are doing and your compliments of them.

Come see us again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place, good staff, good service and good prices.nearby you have all shopping zones, restaurant's, movie theater, Starbucks, etc.staffs are very cooperative and supportive, breakfast is good, room is on time and clear

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Bailie P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Mukeshmv,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Bentonville/Rogers. We are so happy to hear about your great stay with us! We take great pride in our hotel, staff, and overall service. We are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2018

Hotel is squeaky clean, bedding very comfortable and breakfast is tasty with lots of variety. But what sets this hotel above the rest is the exceptionally friendly staff. Every staff member, even if we just met them in the hallway, greeted us with a friendly hello. We’ll definitely be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Bailie P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Bentonville/Rogers! We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn. We take great pride in our hotel and are glad you enjoyed your cleanliness, tasty breakfast, and great staff.

We hope to see you again soon!