Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$60
FindHotel
WyndhamUS$60
PricelineUS$60
Agoda.comUS$60
Trip.comUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2020

This was one of the worst hotels ever. First - there is a drug motel right next door; add that when you walk in, while the lobby looks nice, the hallways are missing over half of the carpet. The room had a smell I could not identify and everything - literally everything was stained and or had burn marks in it - a non-smoking room. The only chair in there looked like someone urinated all over it, and I refused to use the shower for the mold in the caulking and the pubic hairs in the tub. Had I known the area better and wanted to deal with downtown rush hour traffic on my motorcycle after a long day already - I would have stayed elsewhere for the $65 they charged. Oh! And lets not forget the "free continental breakfast" that consisted only of cold cereal and nothing more. Don't waste you money here!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed March 31, 2020

I am ashamed that we stayed here and embarrassed that we blessed the owner with any of our hard earned money. Cockroaches in the bathroom, stain sheets and bad smell in the rooms, hallways and lobby. Top it off, managers are rude!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2019

This was a great place. Beds were very comfortable. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The area where located was quiet not noisy even though when we arrived we could tell the high school was close by. The band was playing!! But could not hear it inside

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Great service! Room was nice and bed was very comfortable. The air conditioner didn’t cool well. I’d stay there again because the location is great and the staff was very helpful. The hotel has free breakfast but we didn’t eat there. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2019

The overall experience wasn't bad, there are some things could be improved though. The paint in the room and add a microwave and fridge to the double rooms like the singles have. There is also a very shady hotel in the same parking lot next door. If you get back at dark there is a 100% chance all the parking will be gone. There is very little parking, maybe 20-25 spaces. not even close to accommodating the amount of rooms in the hotel. So at that point you have to park at a very shady hotel next door which I've heard people live at, or in front of King Burrito which doesn't seem the best place either.

Date of stay: September 2019