Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$83
Agoda.comUS$56
Expedia.comUS$56
Hotels.comUS$56
StayForLongUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was close to the XNA airport. The check-in was slow. We asked if they provided airport shuttle and the clerk just laughed; but after taking a closer look, we would never have left our vehicle. Our room was on the back side of the building and as we were pulling in, the police were pulling out. It is old and run down. The bedspread looked like it was from the 70's. Everything felt dirty. It was obvious they had done a few upgrades to the bathroom as the shower was clean and strong and the tile looked new but the toilet was chipped. They provided a blow dryer but it was falling off the wall. There was also a coffee maker, microwave and mini fridge. The a/c worked well. The bed was sufficient but the pillows lame. We wedged a chair under the doorknob as it just did not feel safe. We were more than ready for our 4:30 am checkout.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

The Rogers Inn provided nothing but the worst travel experience I have ever had. The facility was so dirty and unsafe that we refused to stay at the motel even though we prepaid for the room. The staff and management were even worse than the disgusting, unsanitary conditions of the motel. When I called to express my concerns, the staff repeatedly yelled at me until I was in tears. She refused to make any accommodations, would not give me her name, and refused to let me speak to her manager. When I spoke to her again, she called me names as accused me of lying. I have never been treated so badly in my life, especially as a paying customer! When I finally got in touch with the manager, many days later, he wasn't much better. Very rude and could barely understand English and did nothing to remedy the problem. I told him about the filthy conditions of the motel and he didn't seem to care. For the health, safety, and comfort of other travelers, Rogers Inn needs to be shut down. Do not book a room here!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank traveltdp
Reviewed October 28, 2016

Was real disappointed with the booking, considering I could have booked anywhere. The room had whatever we needed - BUT it was just really ugly unsightly even, extremely tired and the motel is run down. If I could make a suggestion, I'd tell the owner to move their Mercedes from in front of the hotel (the one blocking the driveway) and that instead of buying that they more than likely should have used that money to renovate the hotel. It is what it is. Spend $10 more and go elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank BrentShapiro
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Wicked dirty. The smoke detector is falling off the wall but says don't touch it. There's no pets allowed but hair everywhere. Some slime business on the shower wall that is undefined. And it wasn't even a ready room upon arrival. I can't sleep here. I don't think I would feel comfortable with myself if I could. Got to get my wife out if here because the lady at the front desk won't refund the room that we aren't staying in. Said we made it dirty. Stay out of here. They are as crazy as they are filthy.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

We checked in at 345pm and once we got up the stairs to the door of the room - it was standing wide open. The pillows were unsheeted on the nasty dirty wet chair. The bathroom had poop on the walls and the shower tile was nasty slimy. The surfaces were covered in dust and hair. One towel hanging in the bathroom. We called the front desk asking if the room had been cleaned. They didnt answer. Husband went down to ask in person. She assured him the room had been cleaned. But pillows werent made. A house keeper arrived with pillow cases and i showed her the walls. Told her it needed cleaned. She agreed. She did the pillows, went to get another single towel and left. We had to leave for out appointment. When arriving back at the hotel it reaked of the poop
On the walls and the cigg smoke from prior guests. We called and went to front desk . Told no refund. It was clean and now our stuff was in there so its not clean. I showed the pictured and was threatened the cops be called. No refund.

Lost almost $100 on a crappy crappy room and i cant believe people even stay there. Pictures to follow