“Very pleased with service and management!!”

Super 8 Russellville
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
“Very pleased with service and management!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I drive a tractor/trailer and this is the motel they put us in whenever we have breakdown issues and the truck is in the shop overnite. Have stayed here on many occasions and the service that I receive is exceptional.. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast area is clean. Most of all Mr. Patel takes the time out of his schedule and takes us back to our trucks when the work is completed the next day. Thanks again Mr. Patel for your awesome service!!!

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank jhadschin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Right off the bat the location is just off Hwy 40 and very convenient, the building is very well kept and the room was immaculate. The staff that I have incountered thus for are very nice and very easy to talk with. I am in town working and I can say with out a doubt the next time I am in the area on business or pleasure I will be staying at this motel. I will also be recommending this motel to all who ask.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank jnuge92
S8RSVL, Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, 6 May 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to review us, your input is greatly appreciated!
We are happy to know we satisfied your needs and we look forward to seeing you again!
New York City, NY
Reviewed 19 July 2009

No swimming pool. Rather expensive for a super 8 at $75 per night. Very hot inside, not sure if the air conditioning was working. Carpet was a little bit worn out.

Generally the motel is ok, but my kids much prefer a place where they can swim and enjoy their day. I should have asked if they had a swimming pool before I made reservations, so that's my fault.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family