Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville
US$89
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$85
Quality Inn(Russellville)
QualityInn
Clarion Inn & Suites(Russellville)
US$94
US$49
EconoLodge
Best Western Inn(Russellville)
US$72
All reviewswaffle houseno elevatorroom was cleangas stationplace is cleantruck driverwould stay againparking lotnext morningmini fridgedesk clerknice staysausagea great place to staystaff was very friendlyroad triphot breakfast
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Right off the bat the location is just off Hwy 40 and very convenient, the building is very well kept and the room was immaculate. The staff that I have incountered thus for are very nice and very easy to talk with. I am in town working and I can say with out a doubt the next time I am in the area on business or pleasure I will be staying at this motel. I will also be recommending this motel to all who ask.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank jnuge92
S8RSVL, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to review us, your input is greatly appreciated!
We are happy to know we satisfied your needs and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 19, 2009

No swimming pool. Rather expensive for a super 8 at $75 per night. Very hot inside, not sure if the air conditioning was working. Carpet was a little bit worn out.

Generally the motel is ok, but my kids much prefer a place where they can swim and enjoy their day. I should have asked if they had a swimming pool before I made reservations, so that's my fault.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family