All reviewsthe usual amenitiesself servicefree onsenbigger roomjr stationaeon malldryerlobbyfloorzooshoppingluggageyen
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Booked for a single room. Toilet is tiny but everything is provided. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup remover, shaver, hair dryer. Room is big enough for 1. But if you are a couple I suggest a bigger room. I was lucky to get a queen size bed to myself. Though there was no view from my room window I am fine with it. Vending machines are located on the 17th floor (onsen and coin laundry room) and 3rd floor which is also the hotel front desk. I really like my little eating corner. This hotel is very conveniently located. Right opposite the JR station and opposite the Aeon Mall where you can get everything. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank amyloh
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Hotel Route Inn Grand Asahikawa Ekimae for two nights( Extended the second night after the first night experience). The hotel is quite new and located just opposite to the JR station.
The Hotel provides parking which you need to pay 800 yens/ night.
Room ( standard double bed) was clean and a bit small but have all basic stuff that you need.
Bed was comfortable, no issue with the mattress.
Breakfast was good. Wifi reception was good in my room (lvl 4).
Staff were polite, helpful and could speak English. Check-in process was smooth and fast.
Will stay in this hotel if I travel to Asahikawa.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Pardiss21
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Asahikawa much later than planned due to train delay during our visit in Dec 2016. It was really a blessing that the hotel was just across the bus area in front of the JR station.

There was a common bath and we really appreciated the hot soak as we were so cold.

It was convenient for us to walk to the bus stop to go to the zoo the next morning too.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Hotel is quite new. Provides free onsen. We forgot to remove the "Do Not Disturb" sign when we actually wanted room make up service. When we return, fresh sets of towels and bathrobes were handing on the door which is quite nice. Room is decent size and request for extra pillows were granted. Many car rental shops nearby and hotel is just across JR station and Aeon. I will return to this hotel again. I would like to commend Ms E Ochi who is a staff there for her excellent service.

Room Tip: Twin rooms are larger than double room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gordanc2013
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Strategic location 5 minutes to the jr and again mall. Famous ramen santouka just next door. No shower caps provided. Tiny bathroom. Only saving grace was strong shower pressure. Air conditioner temperature lowering doesn't work although two staff came to take a look and brought the fan. There's a sign which says summer temperature fixed at 28 degrees. Can you believe this. Going green or saving electricity while the customers sweat in heat. Pity the service staff who earnestly tried to help. Very warm stale room. Check in third floor lobby. Lug your own luggage. Wonder what's the role of the service staff at main gate. Convenience

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple