“Local Fav Restaurant ”
Review of Hachiya Gojo

Hachiya Gojo
Ranked #15 of 1,897 Restaurants in Asahikawa
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The soup based tastes diff from normal Ramen. Worth the try if u are nearby don't need to travel all the way just to find this.
Gyoza is good. And a pork half boiled egg rice looks delicious but we didn't order. Too much food for early morning.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We went to the one in fraleet alley lane. It was very local, no frills atmosphere.

It was not to my taste the soy sauce base ramen has a very burnt - smokey taste. The ramen noodles are very egg-y taste & curly.

I do suggest to try it to try different flavours of ramen around Japan.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Hokkaido 3 ramen, I have take 2 of miso and soy sauce, among this 2, I like the soy sauce ramen from Hachiya. I order their special ramen and dumpling, both dish are the best ramen and dumpling I have during this trip, I have take 2 of 3 Japan great ramen (Sapporo ramen, Kitakata ramen) before I come here to try Asahikawa ramen. Meat are too fat, I cant imagine soy sause ramen are oily or salty, you cant expect chili taste like tomato.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This is one of the "oldest" Ramen restaurants in Asahikawa. Although this is not the main branch, we did have a try.

The soup of the ramen was not as oily/ salty as other ramen we ate in Hokkaido. However, we didn't like the taste of the soup as it just tasted like something burnt...The pork was absolutely not fatty so you can image how tough it was.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

還不錯吃,有焦焦的味道,蠻特別的! hachiya is not bad, I think they should have better place in the rank, I like hachiya more than santoka, they taste smoky in the soup, very special taste from them ! Must try their ramen!