“Great pastry shop!”

Wild Sweet William's
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Searcy
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Description: Wild Sweet William's is a walk-in pastry bar, offering hand-made scones, kolaches, focaccia, babka, cookies, and muffins (sold by the piece or by the dozen). All batches are made fresh daily; store closes when sold out.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent pastries freshly made on-site. Everything tastes wonderful. Great tasting cinnamon rolls and danish. I've never been a fan of scones but their scones were the best I've ever had - I took five of them home to California with me! Be sure to stop and try this place even if you're just driving through the Searcy area.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Fresh and delicious. Many sweet and some savory treats that are worth a visit. Should be opened every day...the scones, danish, cinnamon rolls and more are everything!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Very good! Worth another and another visit. The size of each pastry can be shared but I ate it all myself. This is a sweet bakery place to visit.

1  Thank wordsmithx
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The proprietor is a gifted baker. She and her team prepare fresh pastries daily. This is a gem of a place to purchase delicious scones, cookies, cinnamon rolls, breakfast sandwiches and a great cup of coffee. A must visit any time you are in Searcy.

1  Thank PJReilly
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Loved everything I got from here. The gluten free pumpkin muffin was the best I've tasted---ever. My only complaint was that I didn't know to get there early or a lot would be sold out, which tells me it's always that good.
Also, the person who helped us at the counter was very friendly and pleasant. I can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank malonelewis