“Absolutely love this place!!”

M-Star Hotel Searcy
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I only wish this hotel was in every city where we travel. I prefer this hotel over any other in Searcy. I first found this hotel when we traveled with our two dogs - they are very pet friendly. Now, I will choose to stay there, even if the dogs aren't with us.

The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean. The staff is the friendliest I've ever encountered at any hotel stay.

My son plays sports at Harding University, so we have travel to Searcy 4-5 times a year for the past 3 years. M-Star has become our home away from home. I have recommended to friends, and they have had the same great experience.

Room Tip: Love the rooms in the back of property! Nice and quiet. But once stayed in a king room in front, a...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2011

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to share your experiences during your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We enjoy having you here and we hope to see you again very soon!
If we can be of any assistance in the future, please let us know!
Thank you again!

Best,

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Decent inexpensive hotel. It looks a little shabby on the outside, but inside it was clean, and well-stocked. Fridge, microwave, etc. The breakfast was a bit on the unhealthy "American-typical" side, so a few fruits and better cereal would make a huge difference.
The desk staff was awesome all the way 'round and the price was great.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2011

Thank you for your candid feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your experiences at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. One of our #1 goals, here at M-Star, is to continually improve our property. Obtaining feedback from our valued guests is just one on the many tools we utilize to help us reach that goal. I would like to thank you again for your time. We hope to see you again should you return to the Searcy area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2011

My son and I drove all day on Saturday afternoon from Austin, TX to Searcy, AR to get him back to Harding University. I was beat and was looking forward to some rest. The much needed shower was hot with plenty of pressure, the room was clean and fresh and the king bed was very comfortable. I have stayed here on several other occasions and the rooms are always clean - some of them are small with a little shower so if available, as for a full-size room. The great thing about the Searcy M-Star is the staff. Everyone is genuinely friendly and helpful. Also the parking lot is well lit and very safe. This isn't a low-end hotel with questionable guests. Many of the guests are business travelers or visiting relatives of Harding Univ students. The breakfast is continental but you'll save money on the room and can afford a full breakfast out!

Room Tip: As for a room with a full-size bathroom
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us at the M-Star Hotel! We highly value each guests' opinion and we are pleased that you enjoy the accommodations that we offer. My staff and I work hard to ensure each experience at our hotel is a positive one. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property and we hope to see you again in the future!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 27 September 2011

This is very clean, beds are Holiday Inn quality, but the employees are what make this hotel outstanding. They are friendly, helpful and gracious! I wish they were a chain, I would pick them over all the rest!!! 5 star plus!

Room Tip: Excellant value
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are glad that you found our accommodations to be an excellent value. We pride ourselves in consistently providing the best customer service and cleanliness in the Searcy area. We enjoy getting to know our customers and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Searcy. Thank you again for your kind words.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2011

M-Star provides everything we want in a hotel: cleanliness, safety, convenience and wonderful, friendly staff. There is nothing we would change.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property! We love getting to know our guests and we are very happy that you enjoy staying with us, here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. We appreciate you taking the time to review our accommodations and we look forward to your next visit! Thank you again!

Warmly,
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stumbled on the M-Star a couple years ago and have been staying there every time we visit Searcy since then. Our children attend Harding University and it is very close to campus. It is a great value for the money. Always a clean room, comfortable bed and friendly service. One time our reservations got messed up and the management and clerk on duty went above and beyond the call in order to get it corrected. Great little mom and pop feel and you are treated like family!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2011

There is an expression that says you get what you paid for. In the case of the M-Star Hotel in Searcy, you get WAY more than you pay for. Besides the cleanliness and convenience, the people that work at M-Star are top notch. They are kind, friendly, and very helpful. I would stay here anytime.

Room Tip: I really enjoyed the king suite non-smoking. I always like the smell of a fresh room and this was a...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family