“Go to place for low carb”

Mama's Gyro's Grill
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Sherwood
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have chosen to live a low carb lifestyle.
Mama's is our fo to place for a delicious greek salad with both gyro meat and grilled chicken. It fills us up and is very satisfying.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I love the food and service! I get a little piece of growing up in Chicago every time I eat a gyro meal. The family is welcoming and I feel great when I'm alone or with friends.They even have the gyro salad when I'm working out doning my healthy thang. They even got my son to eat one of their burgers( he likes McDonald's or Wendy's). Needless to say, he had lunch for the next day(it was huge) Keep up the great work Mama's

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a light lunch on our trip home since it had 5 stars on Yelp. We have found some good gyros in strange places, so you never know until you try. We both had a gyro salad. The gyro meat was really good, and the salad overall was good but lacked cucumbers....as in they were totally lacking because there were none! I've never had a gyro salad without cucumbers...until now. I also ordered a side of Tzatziki with a pita since the salad did not come with either. The pita was ok, but nothing special..it tasted like a store bought pita. The Tzatziki tasted more like French onion dip...no cucumber there either, or dill, not really sure what it was.
If you're looking for a light lunch it might be worth a stop. Bring your own cucumbers though...BYOC!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I have visited here many times and the food is consistently good. The gyros are flavored very well and lots of meat. I did not care for the BBQ Gyro though. I order the Gyro salad quite often as it is very good. The burgers are good as well. The onion rings and seasoned fries are very good. The desserts are also worth a try especially the baklava.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We have been here to get gyros. This time I was going to try the Rueben. I don't know what kind of meat that was, it was not corn beef. It was tough, leathery and did not taste like anything. It was gross. I would have returned it, but they were closed.