All reviews big bathroom cinnamon rolls oatmeal king bed hot tub great hotel hie tv shower arkansas property beds walmart pet wedding hampton lobby
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Booked a room for one night.
Room was very clean.
Shower water pressure was very good.
AC got nice and cold.
Would highly recommend this location if your stay in Siloam Springs.
Breakfast was good.
This location did serve Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Traveled for two days Siloam Springs to drop off my son for college. The hotel was the perfect spot to spend a few days relaxing and using as a base camp. The lobby, which I am sitting in right now, is large with a few little nooks to sit and work on my computer. The breakfast was what I expected which wasn’t elaborate but all I really wanted with bacon and eggs, oatmeal, cereal, etc and coffee. They even had 12 oz coffee cups. I hate when they have those really small cups.The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The shower had good water pressure and we stored water in our in room frig.
Overall we will be coming back to stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We booked rooms for our swim team and coaches, and all the families were very pleased. Rooms were fresh and clean. Beds SUPER comfy. Our Swim Coach raved about the pool! Staff was fantastic and the breakfast was top notch! The Water Trashers will be staying there again next year!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent the night in a clean, quiet suite. The suite was about $140 and had two queen beds and one full sofa bed. The jacuzzi and pool was exquisite! Breakfast was from 6 am to 10 am. Try the donuts!!! It was a great time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Best hotel we have stayed in in a long time and we travel, sometimes extensively, every year and my wife is picky, very picky. New, clean, modern. Pet friendly. Great AAA rate. Big room, big bed, big bathroom lots of space with a huge shower. Could not fault anything in room. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Gym is very well equipped including TV’s on treadmills. Breakfast had all the good stuff HIE is know for. The only criticism maybe that we could not find any bread or bagels to toast and did not see the attendant until we were done eating omelets and bacon and ready to leave. Everything else were well stocked. Coffee was also too strong for us, half coffee half hot water worked just fine.
Definitely recommend it and will stay again, no question.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple