See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Pulled into town VERY VERY late, and checked the casino, and all other hotels first. Stone Inn was the only place w a room, now I understand why it was so. Cracks in the wall, door to the bathroom is delaminating, bed was hard as a rock, all fixtures are worn and dated. Non smoking was a plus, as well as an understanding owner.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

my husband and i stay here 3 to 4 months out of the year due to our jobs out at the power plant..the owners are VERY nice to all of us who stay..the rooms are really well kept by the maid service..they change bedding,towels etc...EVERYDAY!!! i have absoutly no complaints on the room or the owners...very very good prices. KEEP IT UP GUYS ... SEE YOU NEXT TIME... TTNCT

Room Tip: pickc the wonderful theam rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Where do I start??? The only thing friendly here was the roaches and flies the man at the front desk is beyond rude but that wasn't the worst I had to clean the room myself before even letting my children in it.... the sink, bath tub and toilet were nasty (you should never have to run to Wal-Mart to buy cleaning supplies to clean your motel room!!! The electric plugs didn't work and for most of the day there was no water in the room. I had to buy my own toilet tissue, soap, ect, and I suggest if you stay here that you bring your own towels. This is not a family oriented place and I would never suggest anyone with children stay here.... I actually would not encourage anyone to stay here!!! This place should be shut down for what they charge they are just taking advantage of people.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jim h
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here when moving back to stay with our son. We were super tired and super sore. We got what we were told was the best room. I did see and kill several roaches. And there was a note in pen on the bathroom door when you closed it that said "run this place has roaches". It was very cold outside and the heater took awhile to heat up the room. When my husband went to wash his face we noticed there were no towels to dry with. So that meant no shower. Walls were thin so we could hear every time someone shut a door or started their car luckily no one was in the rooms on either side of us. I couldn't wait to leave the next morning so I could shower and actually get some comfortable rest not worrying about bugs.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank catd71
Reviewed October 28, 2011

First off, I just want to say that the person who reviewed this before me is probly exagerating quite a bit. For one, if I stayed in a place where I saw even one roach, I would NEVER go back....ever.

I live in Oklahoma and work in Siloam Springs. Sometimes my work schedule gets hectic, and it is just easier for me to stay overnight in Siloam Springs. It is probly the cheapest in Siloam Springs.....I only pay 45.00 a night for 1 person. It has cable, free wifi internet for my laptop, and pleny of hot water with good water pressure.

This place is old, and shows its age. But I have stayed numerous times, and can say the rooms and bathrooms have always been clean. I have stayed in several diffrent rooms in each of the three buildings and can say that the beds have always been comfortable and linens fresh. I stayed once on the side facing the highway, and it was noisy, so I started requesting to stay on the opposite side, and it helped alot. One time I stayed I was in a room next to some very loud people....could hear practically every word they were saying.

I personally think the theme rooms are tacky, and scream "Cheap". But still, it is a clean, comfortable and pretty quiet place to stay if you just need a place to sleep and shower. If you want something better, I would suggest the Hampton Inn or the Cherokee Casino Hotel.

As for the service....well, it is a motel, not a hotel, and there is a diffrence. They are efficient but not overly friendly. I believe them to either be Asian Indian or Middle-eastern, but can speak english well.

Room Tip: request a room not facing the highway for a more quiet experience.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business