“Rolling blackout dinner”

Luigi's Pizzeria - Boskruin
Ranked #17 of 177 Restaurants in Randburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We had no power so I decided to have dinner at Luigi. Very popular pizza place it seems. Highlight of my meal was the lovely tiramisu. Staff were attentive. Overall a good experience and good value for money. Will be returning.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I joined a friend and her guests at this restaurant - that has been pleasing Italian food lovers for many years. We were seated at a long table for our celebration. The menu is broad, and the birthday girl ordered us a variety of pizza and salads. The dishes were made with fresh ingredients, tasted good and the portions were ample. The coffees were good too! The service professional and friendly, with the waitron patiently attending to our group’s requests. Ideal for a good Italian meal or celebration.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Tasty pasta, but I disagree with the description of generous portions. It wasn't even an average portion, it was small. Check the photo of the portion next to my hand.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular. Why? Wood fired oven with classic (and modern if you like that kinda pizza) pizzas. Quality ingredients, not comre franchise that thinks that more cheap fillings make a better pizza.
The service is good. Their pasta options are good. However I go there for the pizza only.
No deliveries, however to can phone order and pick up.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

My girlfriend and I went to this fabulous restaurant, for our 1st anniversary, as we'd heard so much about it and we were not disappointed.
We found the food to be absolutely great, we both had pasta's. They were absolutely delicious.
The service was quite and un-obstrusive and very good and always there at just the right time.
I can highly recommend this eatery and we will definitely be back.