All reviews mr krishna deluxe king size room lotus pool beautiful modern hotel veggie food hotel grounds are pool deck excellent hotel supporting staff destination wedding rajasthani thali comfortable stay scenic view local market pushkar lake staff at reception compared to other hotels
Reviewed September 6, 2018

We arrived at this hotel Through a poor access road Not tarmac just dirt track hopefully it will improve. I was pleasantly surprised by this outstanding hotel. Great views excellent rooms and quiet as well. Spotlessly clean staff we’re very helpful and they go the extra mile. Buffet was very good so was the breakfast. Pool also was good,really glad we stayed here. Close to Pushkar Lake which we enjoyed. A truly wonderful place.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank James J
HotelBrahmaHorizon, Owner at Hotel Brahma Horizon, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking time to review us with the TripAdvisor community.

Nestled amidst the pristine Aravalli Range Rajasthan; Hotel Brahma Horizon's Ambience of a charming mountain view hotel with 38 Hotel Rooms & suite, Most with Panoramic Mountain view and bath tubs, is located in the centre of holy city of Pushkar- just 124km away from Jaipur airport.

We are happy to note your compliments on the food, location and service.

Values that drive our organisation include care for our guests and the importance of placing our guests first above ourselves and the organization.

I have shared your word of appreciation the entire team, and I assure you that this will motivate all of us to strive for creating exceptional experience for all our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for yet another memorable vacation at Brahma Horizon, Pushkar. In case you wish to know any further information regarding Pushkar you may get in touch with me directly at nitya@brahmahorizon.com

Reviewed September 1, 2018

It is a new and charming hotel, colonial style. We were very comfortable at the hotel. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. We think it must be the best in the area. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrahmaHorizon, Owner at Hotel Brahma Horizon, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I visited this beautiful property last month and I was mesmerised by the beauty of it. It works to perfection and the staff is very well trained and hospitable. Rooms are well maintained and the food is really really good. How can someone not mention the location when it is undoubtedly the best?! The view from the hotel is breathtaking! Beautiful! They leave no stone unturned to help or assist the guests. This place is worth a visit when in Pushkar. I would love to visit you guys again whenever I am there. All the best!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Great location not too far from center and very nice pool. The hotel is clean and provides great hospitality. The staffs were very helpful. Very relaxing and provides all facilities in room.Rooms were excellent and super comfortable and the cleaning were incredible!Definitely recommended for any type of travel.

Date of stay: July 2018
HotelBrahmaHorizon, Owner at Hotel Brahma Horizon, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for taking time to review us with the TripAdvisor community.

We are happy to note your compliments on the location and service.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel, friendly staff, great food!

Was here in February 2018 with some friends. The hotel rooms are spacious and well kept. Bathrooms are super clean. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to review us with the TripAdvisor community.

We are happy to note your compliments on the location and service.