All reviewsmango tearooftop restauranthot waterkormathe ownerbus stationguest housetwo nightsrooms are cleanthe hustle and bustleyogabalconyguesthouseindialassilakefair
Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Dropped by one morning as it has fast wifi and hemant made me a lovely juice and porridge. Kept me
company also and had good chat. All food is seasonal and Hemant takes great care in his preparation. Recommended for breakfast but I the lunch and dinners are good too.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Donncha M
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

White hotel was definitively our best choice in India.
We could stay just for two nights at White house but our experience was simply the best.
This is a family hotel and they are so warm and welcoming that make you feel like being at home and part of their own family.
All of them are simply fantastic.
Please try their cooking.Hement is an excellent chef,we loved his pancakes and indian cooking. Very nice roof terrace.
You can also take some yoga classes with his lovely brother Kapil.
Rooms are really nice and everything is tidy and very clean.
Superb!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 227luis
Reviewed August 31, 2015

I have been coming to Pushkar for many years now and usually stay at another place. This time I thought a change would be good. The room was very comfortable and had a good sized shower/bathroom, but with no mirror to shave. The family who own and run this place are very pleasant and hospitable. The rooftop restaurant was okay, but you couldn't see out. The terrace above had an excellent panoramic view over the city and surrounding countryside. As for the restaurant and the brother who runs it, it is mayhem. If there are more than two people in the restaurant and they have yet to order, forgrt because you will wait. You or your companion will have finished their meal before you get yours. Many of the items are not available. The restaurant is billed as organic which it is not as vegetables are bought from street vendors. The guy who runs it is a lunatic and screams to the Indian music he is playing at full volume for himself. Then there is a 10% service charge on to already overpriced food. Stay here, eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Nadnerb2
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with a returning guest (it was that good the first time), and this stay was okay. The place is lovely and comfortable and the family exceptionally welcoming. Only complaints are that we organised a motorbike for the day via the hosts but it cost more than it would if we approached the guys at the motorbike place ourselves (we know this because we enquired about the price there too).
I enjoyed our time on the rooftop with Hammant (sorry if I spelled your name wrong). Great host who is a very confident cook. Banana pancake was awesome! Some other dishes were an interesting version of what you might call curry or rice but edible nonetheless.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Clean affordable room (800 double) in nice old haveli style family house. Rooftop restaurant has floor mattresses to relax on with reasonably priced food and drink. All food is vegetarian and organic with home grown basil amongst other herbs and veg. Make sure you like sesame seeds as the super friendly chef seems to put them on everything! Overall a good stay but the minor things I didn't like were the repetitive 4/5 songs that seemed to be constantly played over and over again on the rooftop (mainly Indian RnB) and the fact that the family were a bit pushy in trying to suggest you to use their restaurant and massage services. I don't mind hotels making me aware of their services but then I like to choose whether I want to use them or not without having asked several times. A lot of hotels do this as they are a business after all so it didn't at all spoil my experience but I thought it would be worth the feedback.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple