All reviews stunning room restaurants surrounding the hotel uniquely decorated rooms spinach pie old town small hotel individual character greek foods pastries home made small balcony smallest room ta reviews incredible breakfast sea front seaside town excellent place to stay
Reviewed March 19, 2016

Adiandi hotel was a very nice place to stay! The room was very clean, well designed and fully equipped. The price was a bit high at the time of our visit, but it is worth it considering the location, tasty breakfast and great hospitality from the owners.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2016

The best thing about this hotel is that it doesn't feel like you are in a hotel, but it feels like you are at home. The breakfast is very good, the bed is very nice and the location is in the centre of the city. We rented a junior suite.
Very warm hotel, really nice.

Room Tip: Go for the suite
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

So let me start by saying the staff was very helpful, understanding and kind. The breakfast foods amazing and the room very cute.

The bed was a tad hard and the decorative pillows and throw showed wear. This in and of itself is not my reason for the average rating though. I called the hotel the night before our arrival to alert them to a change in our plans. We had booked for two nights and were only going to be able to stay for one. The gentleman we spoke to had told us it would be no problem. When we arrived however, the owner said she had to charge us for both nights per Expedia rules. I travel quite a bit and have had plans change unexpectantly. I have never had an establishment charge me if I needed to leave earlier than expected.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Absolutely loved this charming hotel. The room was generously in sized and even had a sofa. The breakfast was always a wonderful variety of home cooked Greek foods, including spanakopita. It's located perfectly to walk through the charming streets of Nafplio. One of my favorite hotels of all time!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Well placed in the center of Nafplio, this little boutque hotel has all you want apart from a swimming pool but I understand this will be hard to find in a small hotel in the heart of a historic town.

The rooms are nicely furnished and each room has its own very original painting on the head of the bed.

Everything is as good as new and staff is very friendly though their knowledge of English is very limited.

After having had diner in one of the restaurants nearby we had a nightcap in the little bar downstairs. The small terrace is quiet, the bar well stocked and service was correct.

Breakfast gave us a lot of choice and again we were served with a smile.

All in all a place to recommend.

Room Tip: There is no lift available and the hotel has no specific views from the rooms so take a room at the first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple