All reviews room was spacious great location old town up to date clean hotel lovely town parking balcony greece street comfort
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, can walk to the old town, park, and the fortress if you really want to. The price is right, same 50€ standard we’ve hit all across the Peloponnese. Room is clean and comfortable, the heat actually works, and there are a number of English language TV channels (and other language).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We wanted a stop over on our drive through Greece and chose Nafplio. Boy, were we glad we visited Nafplio, a total lovely town. The hotel is really close to the old town and a pleasant 5 minute wallk. We easily found parking on the street. The room was spacious enough for our family of 4 and was very well priced. The shower was missing a shower screen. Room was clean and tidy and staff friendly. Not the most modern or well furnished interior, however, for the price very worth it. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view over the park. Also has a nice small balcony. Great for watching people walk by.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Theodore Z
Reviewed July 1, 2017

The Park Hotel turned out to be a perfect choice for my stay in Nafplio. Regardless of the fact that I was travelling on a tight budget, this hotel was excellent! It has everything I would need, including a very nice and modern clean room and bathroom, and all up to date amenities. The room was spacious and the staff was helpful. There is also a nice lobby and bar as well, as an elevator and excellent air conditioning. It's in an excellent location, easily walk-able to anything you would want to see and do in Nafplio. The room really was wonderful and it's completely easy to stay here...(I know some other places in the old town are up many flights of stairs...this was not!). If you can stay here, you should!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank JulNY17
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

As so many others have said, this hotel is well-kept with a friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are not spacious, but they are clean. I like the fact that my room has both a full-size safe and a small refrigerator. The latter comes in handy because the breakfast is borderline inedible; I've stayed in something like 15 different hotels as I've been traveling with students, and the breakfast here is one of the worst. Two other small gripes: there isn't a kettle in the room, and the shower is too small to allow for shaving legs.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean, but the rooms are really small. The staff is very helpful. The breakfast is disappointing. The hotel is on a nice walking distance from the town center. The WiFi reception is very good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business