“what a disappointment”

Ranked #65 of 172 Restaurants in Soller
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

this restaurant is just like bens d'avall down the road.... a waste of a fabulous location..
they are trying to emulate the excellent Sebastians in Deia with their food style but non of the combinations work and the result is almost inedible
even the service was very inattentive and I kept having to serve my table wine
why not serve a more simple (and more extensive please) menu and get it right....the setting and view will do the rest.

1  Thank sob220

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here to celebrate our anniversary based on a recommendation we received from our hotel. We were not disappointed by any means! The entire property is beautiful and they have a stunning view. The food and wine were great as well, especially the lamb dish. Although it is a bit of a drive up the mountain it is well worth it. Highly recommend this spot to celebrate a special occasion!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Fabulous location (if you don't mind a bit of rough road climbing up to the hotel). Amazing views, extensive wine list, great waiting staff but the start is the food. Fabulous!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I am a fairly well travelled man and I put an effort into finding impressive settings. Beauty is a matter of taste but for me it is difficult to imagine a man made place more an this. It just seemed perfect. The kind of place you would consider as a honeymoon destination.
Food and wines were also excellent.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Extraordinary experience with good food, great staff. Interior design and outside view were stunning.