“Stunning restaurant and views”

Ca's Xorc Restaurante
Ranked #69 of 186 Restaurants in Soller
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our chef SERGIO OLMEDO has his roots in Mallorca and he interprets the Mallorcan-Mediterranean culinary culture in a modern and creative manner. We place great value on the best quality and sustainability, which is why we exclusively use fresh seasonal and regional products for our restaurant, from organic cultivation or even from our own garden when possible. GLOBAL & LOCAL: It is a global cuisine without borders, which offers the diner the possibility of a gastronomic journey around the world: fusion recipes without pre-established rules. Yet we never forget our roots and the foundation of our local and Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed July 23, 2017

After a steep and winding drive up to Ca's Xorc, you suddenly enter paradise. Genuinely one of the loveliest restaurants I've ever eaten in; the terrace, the gardens, the view were mesmerising.
Sadly the food doesn't quite live up to the same standards. Our starter of melon and jamon iberico gazpacho sounded interesting, but for some reason tasted overwhelmingly of toothpaste, like a melted ice cream. The fish main course was perfectly nice but a little boring. I'd have been happy with the olives, bread and a glass of wine with a view like that. If the food was a little better I'd love to come back and stay in the hotel which is so picturesque.

1  Thank Kensal2000

Reviewed July 16, 2017

this restaurant is just like bens d'avall down the road.... a waste of a fabulous location..
they are trying to emulate the excellent Sebastians in Deia with their food style but non of the combinations work and the result is almost inedible
even the service was very inattentive and I kept having to serve my table wine
why not serve a more simple (and more extensive please) menu and get it right....the setting and view will do the rest.

2  Thank sob220
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here to celebrate our anniversary based on a recommendation we received from our hotel. We were not disappointed by any means! The entire property is beautiful and they have a stunning view. The food and wine were great as well, especially the lamb dish. Although it is a bit of a drive up the mountain it is well worth it. Highly recommend this spot to celebrate a special occasion!

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Fabulous location (if you don't mind a bit of rough road climbing up to the hotel). Amazing views, extensive wine list, great waiting staff but the start is the food. Fabulous!

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I am a fairly well travelled man and I put an effort into finding impressive settings. Beauty is a matter of taste but for me it is difficult to imagine a man made place more an this. It just seemed perfect. The kind of place you would consider as a honeymoon destination.
Food and wines were also excellent.