See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I love the Fiesta brand and actively seek them out whenever I travel. With that said I probably have a high expectation from them. On the surface this Fiesta has got it together...new, clean, modern, well located etc but it just didn't work for me. The room was small, the hallways were not carpeted and it seemed to cheapen the whole hotel.The entrance is from a parking garage, which is fine except it again cheapens the place, a little decoration would enhance the experience greatly...remember you only have one chance to make a good first impression. The beds were small and not very comfortable...which is usually not the case with Fiesta properties. Anyway, just to be clear, overall the Hotel is fine but because I stay at Fiesta properties quite frequently I am probably a little more picky as I truly look forward to staying with them...this location just didn't cut it for me

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Excellent hotel, comfortable beds, clean rooms, excellent location, nearby restaurants, within steps shopping mall, very modern, plenty of toiletries, bilingual helpful staff, fast and easy check in and check out,... in general top notch

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2017

After and five day stay...Room was dirty. No carpet in the rooms or hallways, so if the floor is dirty you can see immediately. Hair in the shower and in the bed. Coffee not replenished in the room one day. Fire alarm sounded twice, once at 6:30 am, with no apparent fire. Food in the restaurant was very good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Good place for a no nonsense stay. The room was clean and efficient. The hotel provided a bottle of water and all the toiletries you may need if you forgot anything.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

One minor issue included a missing power cord for my TV but maintenance brought one quickly after I called the front desk.

Not much of a view or a luxury stay, but a clean quiet place. Will stay there again next time I'm in Los Mochis on travel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Great hotel. We have the best experience ever in this hotel at Los Mochis, Sinaloa. Thank you so much for your service. I would like to return again and enjoy more nights with my Wife. Better than others at the city. Great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple