All reviews excelent location walmart topolobampo chain taxi
Reviewed February 23, 2018

It is close to the train station, bus station and airport so cab/taxi inexpensive. It is located very close to mall, parks, downtown by walking distance. Topolobampo is also close with many options to go there, it is farther than airport but is the same freeway.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Clean room, nice receptionist, great service, good food, also great internet signal; everything was really nice, and the beds were really comfortable; the only convenient I had was with the water, there was only cold one and taking a shower during the morning was a unpleasant experience.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Very clean, wonderful staff, with breakfast and wifi included. Location is also good. We wish we would have had more time to stay in Los Mochis and toured the city. A/C controlled in room a big plus!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 15, 2017

It's the second time I've stayed here in the past 2 months. The place was utterly forgettable as I drove around Mochis this time trying to remember where I stayed last time. On pulling into the parking lot, I remembered the place.

The reception last time was so poor, the Mexican lawyer in our group complained to the manager about the lack of any type of professional attitude from the front desk...no smiles, no information, no acknowledgement. We paid the walk-in price that time. For the front desk, it was just the business of getting 3 more rooms filled at a none -internet discounted.

It was the same thing this time.

We paid the walk-in rate of 12xx peso for the night and not the $895 we saw on our mobile. OK, that happens. But it's all about value. There are a lot of great Mexican hotels for half that walk-in price where if things do fall short, you shrug and forget about them. But when you pay that dough on a chain hotel with a sizable marketing budget and a slick centralized operations protocol, you'd expect better.

But here's the list. I know. They may seem petty. But in a Gringo chain like CityExpress, you'd think the routine would be set in stone.

- 6 or 7 tries to get the card to open the door
- sink plug was disconnected requiring reaching under to activate it.
- a towel was under the A/C...I guess to soak up the condensation. What contractor builds a building in an area of tropical humidity without a condensation drain?
- Handed a bare door card with the room number on it. One of the essential features of cards is anonymity so if you drop it on the street outside going for dinner, no one can simply walk into your room and take your stuff.
- Also without a sleeve for the card, the internet password was a bit of a mystery. Room number and last name...of who? The occupant of the room or who paid the bill or who made the reservation? Oh...and all upper case so guessing took some time. How about the password on a card sleeve like all the other chain hotels?
- 2 – 355 ml bottles of water. C'mon! A liter bottle is soooo much more than these droplets!? Go ahead. Break the bank. Supply at least 500 ml bottles before offering more 355 ml at 12 peso each.
- How about blinds down on the west side of the building so the room isn't a magma chamber on entering requiring 30 minutes (and a soaked towel under the A/C ...see above) to make it habitable.
- I'm unloading 7 cases from our open truck to store in the rooms overnight. Buddy in the lobby is watching. I go in looking for the cart. He shows me where it is and I trundle it out to the truck to load it in 36 degree/40% humidity weather. Buddy still watching. He comes out to tell me that there is a storage room. Thanks Buddy. He takes the cases to the storage and we haul our suitcases upstairs...well, in the elevator. Something wrong with this or is it just me?

The room is Euro simple, clean, strong internet, moderately noisy A/C...completely forgettable, just like last time. In fact, my travelling partner couldn't remember the place either and he wrote it upon his expense account as well.

Forgettable place. But a great breakfast! The next time I know I'll end up in Mochis at the end of the day, I'll hunt down that little Mexican hotel near the centre that was about 300 peso, terra cota wall, old wooden floors, ceiling fans and supper staff where I stayed 10 years ago. I hope it's still there.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017

That's great visit Los Mochis, Sinaloa, the service and the people in the hotel was very friendly and always they are worried to be nice with the service, when we arrive they receive us very well, really was a pleasure visit you

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business