All reviews steak stay there again el chepe comfort train
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night prior to getting on El ChePe train. Very comfortable bed, aircon worked, nice shower.
The highlight was the restaurant that served us a lovely meal of steak and a local specialty quite late at night
We were able to arrange transport to the train very early in the morning for a small fee.
Staff friendly and keen to help

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We stayed here for one might after a trip on El Chepe. Our room was in teh Executive Suite - we must have been upgraded as we didn't book thsi standard! It was very comfortable and well equipped, The reception staff were friendly and helpful.
We had tried several times via email to arrange pick up from the train station But without success. We did however call them once we were in Mexico and arranged a transfer without any problems even though the train was an hour late arriving. It cost us 150 pesos. We declined the transport to the airport at 300 oesos and organised something ourseves for only 250,
Breakfast was inclulded in our stay The food was tasty and substantial - eggs ham and toast and coffee or juice. But when I asked for mint tea instead of coffee! I was told that I would have to pay which I found strange as I am sure hot water and a tea bag would not cost significantly more than a coffee!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel carpet needs to be renovated, the AC in our room didn’t work, they were supposed to pick us up at the airport and forget about it, on top of that we asked for a wake up call at 4:15 and never happened! The good ones, restaurant with good food, very clean and comfy bed. They took us to the train station right on time. But I wouldn’t stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2017

I am very satisfayed with the service offered and the employees very kind. The breakfast very good too: good proposition for fruit and vegetables. I think I will return in an Holiday Inn very soon fore sure.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PlazaInnLosMochis, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Plaza Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you for your assessment and comment that helps us grow and continue to improve, we are pleased to know that your stay was pleasant and you will enjoy the comfort of our room as well as the services we have to offer, we hope to see you soon with us

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Booked in for a family event. Not really up to standard anymore. Needs urgent renovation. My room without hot water. Aircondition blowing like hell and noisy. At last bill did show one more day as stayed. Got not corrected. Had to be reimbursed by a friend booked in with me in separate room. Not to be used again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
PlazaInnLosMochis, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Plaza Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for your comment and your assessment, we offer you a cordial apology for the inconveniences in your room and your billing, we will take action to avoid these problems again. We are pleased to share your opinion with us which helps us improve