All reviews bull sharks dive shop fish dive master dock master other end of the island scuba diving restaurant bar scuba center laid back on site restaurant small island golf cart marine life bimini bread low key a lot of fun
Reviewed January 23, 2018

the location of the hotel was perfect !
My husband did some wonderful dives with hammerhead shark and many other species.
Staff was very friendly.
we got a free upgrade to a bungalow for my birhtday which was a very nice gesture !
thanks again.
it wasn't busy in the hotel because of low season.
a remark I have to make is that the cleanlyness in the restaurant wasn't what is should and could have been.
the windows were dirty when we arrived and after 10 days they were still dirty... too bad for the nice views on the ocean...
I also had my doubts about the floor in the restaurant. The sand and footsteps were still there in the morning so a wet mop once a day is not a luxury in a restaurant.
The last days we spent there, there was an awful burning oil smell from the factory not far away.
It practically made it impossible to lay by the pool or sit on our terrace.
all this said we had a wonderful time in the Big Game Club but for none diving partners such as myself, there's isn't much to do in Bimini.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not fancy and it is an old structure but still with good accomodations and close to the main restaurants, bars and shops downtown. Easy to rent a golf car for full day or some hours witch is what you need to see the island. Dive Center in the Hotel for amazing dives and good restaurant but more expensive then in the road because of taxes + gratuity + tip

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This hotel / resort might not be super new and it is not the most sophisticated in Bimini. It is however, a perfect place for those seeking great scuba diving, and open sea fishing also.
Rooms could be updated, but are very comfortable. The staff is also very friendly. Great on premise restaurants and bars and an incredible view.
Bimini Scuba Center is in the same complex, just foots away.
A place I definitely want to come back soon.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here only to go Diving. It’s not a hotel I would ever have chosen as its rather basic. Overall the facilities are tired and in need of a lot of maintenance. Also, more thought needs to go into guests’ needs, eg breakfast opened at 8 (despite stating in the literature that it opened at 7), which is not early enough when you need to be dock-side at 8.30 for Diving.
The small shop on-site is woefully under-stocked (did not even sell large bottles of water or milk)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank D W
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We came during low season immediately after the hurricanes. There was no one here and staff was super attentive. A few property issues and we were moved, but always to better accommodations. It's tough on them-they are operating with a skeleton staff. I think the rooms can use some TLC for sure but they were fine. Overall, the resort was awesome. We enjoyed many meals and drinks on premise, and there were still many options off premise as well. The highlight was diving with their great onsite dive crew. We were able to leave our gear at the dock daily and have had some incredible dives! (Separate review).

Stayed: October 2017
Beth W, Manager at Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are actually in the process of now renovating the rooms. The cottages have been done and we have gotten 7 of the standard rooms also complete. We hope you will return to visit again.