“Very good doughnuts”
Review of Howard's Do-Nuts

Howard's Do-Nuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in West Memphis
Reviewed 18 November 2016

The doughnuts were very fresh and tasty. The coffee was good. The people were friendly. Was the place a little run down? Yes, but what good doughnut place isn't? I have no use for trendy doughnut restaurants with their weird flavors. I want a fresh cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee. That's it.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This place is in need of a good cleaning and updates. The donuts were disappointing and the glass case the donuts were in need to be cleaned.

1  Thank LaShae S
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Howard's has been around for a long time and I would not go anywhere else for donuts of any kind but my favorite is chocolate eclairs.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place definitely does not have modern decor or free wifi, but they do have fantastic fresh doughnuts and super fast service. They have plenty of specialty items like fruit-filled doughnut turnovers (my favorite), apple fritters, red velvet doughnuts with cream cheese frosting, and blueberry cake doughnuts, as well all of the standard favorites. I have never (in 20 plus years) had anything less than a perfect pastry from this place. If you are traveling East on I-40 through West Memphis, it is an easy hop off, hop on delicious detour!

1  Thank GreatVacation84
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I moved to area about 5 years ago and I love do-nuts and had a local favorite from my home town... Thought I would never love another do-nut again the same. But Howards especially this location has my heart. They are open all day and my favs are the orange bowtie and sourcream glazed but they have a nice variety even some specialty cake donuts some piled with yummy Delicious toppings like the German chocolate and the red velvet, seasonally they have pumpkin and spice as well. If you have a sweet tooth and like donuts they will not disappoint. Easy stop off the freeway if you are just coming through to.