All reviews great room the hotel staff beautiful hotel little bit director wellness pools event style sauna wedding castle prague
Reviewed October 31, 2017

On my way to an exhibition in Brno I booked this hotel. It was more like a castle and everything inside confirmed this feeling. Service was excellent, restaurant was fine, breakfast too, many amenities were there like swimming pool, Jacuzzi, massage parlours, and this all for a really reasonable price below 100 €. If I come in the area again I will surely book there again. This hotel is also located along the Prague Brno/Ostrava motorway, so very convenient too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DanielV6242
Michal B, Manažer at EA Hotelovy resort SEN, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear Daniel V,
Thank you for your review.
With best regards.
Michal Brabec
Director of hotel SEN

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Beautiful hotel from exterior and interior, nice clean rooms with bathroom, minibar, hallway, daily cleaning, pleasant reception. Breakfast and dinner rich. The service was perfect, communicative and pleasant. Squash courts are poor. Wellness needed to be cleaned, the sauna with a relaxing room is fine. Ideal for a romantic stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leepreacher K
Michal B, Manažer at EA Hotelovy resort SEN, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Leepreacher K,

Thank you for your review.

With best regards.

Michal Brabec

Director of hotel SEN

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I have to say that we were spoiled for our church conference to be able to stay in this beautiful hotel. Service was and facilities were excellent, and there was a great choice of food - I would be happy to stay again and highly recommend to others ;o)

2  Thank Cassius F
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I really could not say enough to give this place enough credit. I had to organize a large conference for people from different parts of Europe, so you can imagine the details that went into preparing this event. Working with the hotel staff and the director made all the difference. I would not plan a conference anywhere else. They were so helpful, so courteous. The food was simply amazing. The facility had all that we could need. And what I really like is that the director is really trying to improve on the things that need improving. Thank you so much for making this experience a VERY pleasant one.

Room Tip: Any room is good. =)
2  Thank angelknight7777
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We held an international conference here with 85 delegates from eight different countries. The hotel was very accommodating and easy to work with. The management and staff served our group beyond our expectations. The location is just 30 minutes from the airport which was perfect for our group. Food was excellent and the service amazing. I would highly recommend this facility for a conferences, meetings, or even a wedding!

2  Thank Dave H