See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

The manager knew the room had no hot water but rented it to us anyway. This morning i couldn't shave or take a bath. The manager told me to run the water for 10 minutes. It didn't work, still No hot water. Then she told me to try another room. No hot water there. When we asked for a partial reimbursement the manager refused. I asked her to call the owner, she talked to him, but he wouldn't talk to me. In years of staying in motels all over the USA, this is the first time ever, I've not had hot water. And this room cost us $70. If even one person reading this review, doesn't stop here, I won't feel quite so bad.

7  Thank jimn486
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

The only option for miles around, it's expensive for what you get, but it's better than sleeping in the car, and actually better than it has to be. The building has good bones and it's clean, quiet and safe, no weird smells. The couple running the front desk told us it had just been sold to the Alien Jerky guy next door, and when we stayed they were already working on improvements. Expect some changes, and tell us how it goes.

3  Thank ArizonaSweetpea
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

This evening I stopped at the Wills Fargo Motel for a room. It appeared as if I was the only guest, and the hotel rooms had little outside lighting. A room, with only coffee available in the morning, was $80. The dog fee was $50. I thought that was far to much, both for what the $80 gave the guest, but also the $50 pet deposit. I was very disappointed, and I have stayed in countless hotels. This is my first negative comment ever.

I went the extra 50 miles to Barstow and am staying at a nice hotel for $80, a full breakfast included, and a $10 pet deposit. It's worth the extra drive for better quality and better economy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Robert R
Reviewed October 16, 2016

After driving for hours with nothing for miles we were so glad to see this motel.Very basic but fresh & clean with lovely comfortable bed.Good wifi & a selection of places to eat all around a small area.Reasonably priced & it even has a pool.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 18Marion
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

On our way home to San Diego from Utah. No places available in Las Vegas probably because of Labor Day weekend so stopped at Baker and a room was available. It was average, clean but needed maintenance such as replacement of worn fixtures.

Date of stay: September 2016