“A nice watering hole!”

Bootleggers Craft Pub & Eatery
Ranked #14 of 891 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

This was my first first visit here. I met a friend for beer and a bite and I enjoyed it. The ambiance isn’t particularly unique or spectacular but it’s nice and comfortable. The service was prompt and attentive. The beer-on-tap selection is very good and the appetizers are tasty. We ordered deep-fried (tempura-style) pickles and a bowl of soft pretzel bites (with a cheese dip; there were enough pretzels for four people) and loved them. Both choices were perfect with the beer. We saw a burger served to a nearby table and it looked inviting.

I'd return here.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Second visit here and I'll come back again. Had the taco salad which was a little different than I expected....chicken was good but it threw me off just a little served with beef chili. One or the other next time I order this but it was good. Last time the chili burger was great. Others had the hamburger. His comment was greasy - but a " good greasy" great presentation on the burger...a big steak knife in the middle with onion rings stacked on top.!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Bakersfield on our way to Sequoia Park and the hotel staff recommended us this place. We really liked the place and the food, there were lots of dishes an beers at a great price.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We made a very good decision to eat here. I had beer flight of beer and all were good. Had decent selection of beer. My wife had the Very Berry Margarita and loved it X 2. We had the T.J. Taco Salad and Cali-Quesadilla and each ate half (shared) and thoroughly enjoyed both meals. We would eat at Boot Leggers again. Be sure to look up at the lights.
BONUS: Show Boot Leggers your room key from Hampton Inn (we stayed here) and write a YELP review, you get 15% off your meal.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival it took them a while to seat us, and they weren’t even busy.
The area we were seated was very cold, I had to nip back to my fetch my coat!
Food was average, nothing special!

We didn’t order any craft bears, but the root beer came in a lovely big glass!