All reviews spg points large pool great pool room was spacious front desk staff first floor nice property stayed here for one night a nice place to stay long drive las vegas free breakfast housekeeping microwave freeway bedding
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I am here for a total of 10 nights and currently 4 days into my stay along with a business partner. The room is nice. I love the location of the hotel as there is shopping and restaurants close by. Using the business center was nice to make a few copies of documents at no addition charge. The pool looks nice but I have not used it yet. I used the workout room that is small but I did get a good workout in. There is no elevator which would be nice. The hotel only has two floor levels so it is not too bad. We are on the second floor. I am loving not being too close to the freeway as it is quiet at this location. Last year I stayed at a hotel close to the freeway and was not very happy with the noise.

Room tip: Ask for a ground floor room if you have lots of stuff.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting a close family friend and we found 4 Points Sheraton was the best choice for our short vacay. The staff picked up the phone quickly and answered our questions before coming to the hotel.

After our long drive, we arrived about 2:30 to Bakersfield and checked if we could use the pool prior to check in. They totally said yes. Although check in was not until 3pm, Destiny and Tristan hooked us up with an early check in for one room. Thanks girls for helping us out.

My nieces and nephews had never been to a hotel before and they felt so comfortable and loved it here. They asked me if we could live at the hotel. We quickly changed into our bathing suits headed to the pool. The pool, the courtyard, everything amazed us. At the end of the night the mattress is super comfortable to sleep on. We definitely felt at home except better.

In the morning, the Bistro hostess and our Server were really sweet. We had the buffet and the server was helpful with getting our drinks, cleared our plates, and overall gave us a really enjoyable experience.

The front desk staff was cool, housekeeping does a really good job of getting the rooms ready, the Bistro is great. 4 points is worth the money no complaints only left with a good impression.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

How about that water pressure & hot water in shower? Always a great addition to a clean room, comfy bed, well kept facilities. I'd stay again.

We booked this room on a good rate and because we heard they have one of the nicer outdoor pools in Bakersfield. Pool didn't fail to live up to it. The pool towels were also good quality-softer and bigger than other comparative hotels leave poolside.

Overall, I'd recommend it.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Spacious comfortable room. First room we were offered had unpleasant smell but we got moved as we had paid for courtyard view ( supposed to have patio also but none available). Generally in need of refurbishment and not up to standard I would expect of Sheraton brand ( although note that this hotel is privately owned). Overall an okay stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Diane B
Lori L, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are so very sorry to hear that the first room you were checked into was not as you would have liked it to be. While it has been awhile since the hotel was refreshed we are hoping for one in the very near future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The room was average for a brief overnight stay for long road trip. I would not choose to stay here again because it is too far off the 99 and it doesn’t have grab and go breakfast. It took 15+ minutes to check in at 11 pm.

Disappointed that I watched 2 men get checked in before me and were asked their preferences - like 1 or 2 beds, given a map, times of restaurant open... I on the other hand was handed my keys and a map and told quickly that our WiFi has changed and he mentioned the new system. Huh?

Then I confirmed - Did I get 2 beds? He said, “well let me see if we have any?” Wait, he had just asked the men before me what they preferred?

Overall the room was a 3 Star, Small tv, old and tired. But the beds were comfy and it was very quiet.

Better choices for an overnight in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lori L, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

We are so sorry to hear that your check in process was not as it should have been. We will address this with the front desk agent that handled your check in. We do offer complimentary coffee in the mornings but we have a restaurant on property that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner so we do not offer a complimentary breakfast.