“Consistently Outstanding”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2018

My wife and I ate at Uricchio's this past weekend. It is our favorite restarurant and we were reminded of why again. I judge any Italian restaurant's lasagna using Urrichio's as the yardstick. I have yet to find a restaurant in California to compare. My wife loves the Minestrone soup at Urrichio's and finds it likewise incomparable.
In addtion to the excellent food, the service is always very, very good. Our server, Chad, on our most recent visit was attentive but did not hover.
I highly recommend Urrichio's Trattoria for an outstanding dining experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We usually eat here if we are going to be downtown. Really good food & a lot of it with reasonable prices. The main dining area can be noisy with the tile floor so we usually request the wine room. Good service. Bar is fine. The only oddity is that the rest room is right outside the back door.

1  Thank Travelendude
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Long time business, long time good food! Everything I've eaten here is quality. The service is pretty good until it gets busy, then alittle slow, but overall one of the best in Bakersfield for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I go to Bakersfield every spring for a square dance festival. On a previous trip some friends introduced me to Uricchio's and it has been my go-to place ever since. I always get the veal parmesan, which is prepared perfectly and so tender you can cut it with a fork. The sauce is delicious and it comes with a side of pasta of your choice. I usually opt for the fettuccini alfredo which compliments the meal perfectly. The atmosphere is nice and the service is outstanding. I've never had better Italian food and make it a point to eat here whenever i'm in Bakersfield. Be sure to make reservations, as this restaurant is understandably extremely popular.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Celebrating friends birthday. The staff are fabulous, and everyone enjoyed the food. Always have a good time.