All reviews free dinner full kitchen separate bedroom cal state movie theater breakfast and dinner starbucks coffee home away from home great place to stay shopping and restaurants quiet area yogurt complimentary breakfast hotel is located i highly recommend this hotel nice property would definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 17, 2018

After initially being given the incorrect room type the staff quickly fixed the mistake and we had a very nice stay overall. Everything was clean and well maintained, no issues with noise however we were on the top floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Clean room, quiet, complimentary breakfast, safe location, easy check in and check out, friendly staff, accessible location. Didn't encounter any issues. Complimentary breakfast was good. Will book again for future stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Rooms with kitchennet, staff were great,pool area was awesome complete with 4 bbqs for quests to use Will stay here again whenever I go back , I was there between July and Aug 2018 ,triple digit weather,ac was working

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

All you would expect of a Hilton brand. Very nice staff extremely clean and well serviced. Complimentary breakfast and evening food very good and surprising. Convenient location to walk to shops, cinema and a selection of restaurants. All in all very good and I would highly recommend possibly the best stay I have had in Bakersfield.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Bakersfield for my birthday. We stayed at the Homewood Suites and the staff went out of their way to make my weekend special! We will definitely stay there again! The hotel is away from the congestion of the city, but close to everything. Clean and quiet!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple