All reviews jack in the box almond milk ceiling fan room was clean best westerns road trip hard boiled eggs san diego continental breakfast would highly recommend this hotel great place to stay southern california comfortable stay definitely stay here again place to sleep convenient location long drive
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We stopped at this Best Western hotel at the mid-point of a road trip. It is very convenient, right off the 5 freeway. In spite of being so close to the freeway, the hotel faces away from it (no windows on the freeway side), and was quiet--I didn't notice any road noise. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated for a mid-range hotel, and the staff all very friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable and firm. I especially liked that there were several pillows of different types on the bed, so we could pick thick or thin, or whatever pillow worked best. The fan in the bathroom was a bit noisy, but that was the only issue. There was coffee in the room and a standard breakfast (cereal, pancakes, juice, yogurt, etc.) in the morning. IHOP nearby in case of need, and several restaurants at the next stop up on the freeway, a couple of miles north, as well as many restaurants on the road east in Bakersfield. A pleasant stay, and would return again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
kavi p, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will work hard to make sure all our amenities remain fresh and clean for all our guests. We are always looking for new ways to improve the quality of your stay along with the service we provide, if there is anything we can do to better your next stay please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a fantastic day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Traveling to San Diego to drop off our son and his car for the Navy. The hotel is right off the freeway for easy on and off . We checked in late after 11 pm and still was greeted with a cheerful smile from staff.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kavi p, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I will work hard to make sure all our guests receive the same level of service. We are always looking for new ways to improve the quality of your stay, if there is anything we can do to provide a personal service to you please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a fantastic day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My first time to stay at this BW and I liked it. Room was clean, decorated nicely & linens were good. Morning was more continental but was still satisfactory. I would stay here again if making this trip again. The price of fuel in the area was high but I just waited till I got over the grapevine.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
kavi p, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I will work hard to make sure all our guests are just as happy and relaxed before the next leg of their trip. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to improve the quality of your stay, if there is anything we can do to better your next stay please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a magnificent day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

A really convenient location off of I-5. But, there are no restaurants in the area other than fast food. Had to drive an hour round trip to eat dinner. The place was nice, and the staff was really friendly! The rooms were clean, and comfortable. The only downfall was the tv, no channel guide on the tv to show what was on. Only a paper one showing the channels.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
kavi p, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and will work hard to keep up the good work. If you are in the area again please call us in advance and we will recommend a few near by location for dinner. Also with our DirecTV package the remote in your room has a "guide" button which shows exactly what will be on for the week. If there is anything we can do to improve the quality of your next stay please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a great day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

A simple, clean place to stay right on Hwy 5. Accessibility; the bathroom was large and well laid out. I didn't have to use my seat riser, and the roll-in shower was super user friendly. Towels were reachable and sink was roll-underable ;) (I used my walker in the room, and the bathroom was the perfect size to park my wheelchair for the night!) The room itself was small, we had two full sized beds, and it was well enough laid out - enough space between the beds for my walker, and the bed height was good for me, with a firm mattress. I could back my chair up between the beds to turn around. We were able to set up a twin airbed between the bed and the window for my daughter. Sunset view was spectacular, and the ac was nice and cold, though quite loud, which might be a good thing due to the proximity of the highway. (The addition of a ceiling fan meant we didn't have to run it at night.)
There's nothing to do nearby and only a Subway for dinner.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
kavi p, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have worked hard on preparing a comfortable and easily accessible room for our guests, and your comments let us know we have nailed it! We are always looking for new and exciting ways to please our guests, if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a fantastic day and a safe journey ahead.

Best western Heritage Inn