“Excellent!!!”

IHOP
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Banning
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

From the time we came through the door, our visit was perfect. We were greeted very pleasantly and seated promptly in a very nice booth. Our sever, Wanda, immediately was there to offer beverages. The level of service she provided was among the best I have ever enjoyed in any restaurant. I had a the Swedish crepes and my mother had the strawberry crepes. Both were outstanding. The restaurant is bright and airy and very clean. This will become one of our favorite spots for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Standoffish towards guests. Cold coffee/stale coffee. My order of pancakes took FOREVER to make the 10foot journey to our table...why? Cuz you waitresses just wanna gossip about crap while your customers WAIT. This was at the Banning location. NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed January 31, 2017

got food since i had gift card from friend was the worst food i have ever had to endor ever bread was stale and bacon like rubber, turky looked like it was thrown on sandwich with no regard to how picture looked and was so dry and nasty almost vommited trying to swollow one bite figuerd my puppys would like it they wouldnt even taste it . makes me scared to even go back. frys were horrible llike thay were redipped in grease to make hot.

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

We ordered pancakes, eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice. The food tasted good and the staff were friendly and helpful during our visit. The atmosphere was nice and comfortable. Prices are reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This IHOP is consistently good for service and the food served. We usually come here for breakfast and have brioche French toast and the crepe breakfast combo.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!