All reviews room was clean dispenser hardwood motel office
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

The owner was so pleasant. Room was clean and had hardwood floors. Loved the hardwood floor. We had no allergic reactions. The hot water ran out early though. It stayed warm enough to finish comfortably.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Unixman427
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

We had to stay here because it was the only hotel available due to the music festival going on in Indio. The proprietor was if Asian/Indian descent and refused to allow me to give him my points number so I could accumulate points for this stay and I always get a AAA discount but he refused to apply it this night because he said he wouldn't do it because of the music festival. The room itself was nice, hence the 2 stars but the people in the room directly above us were apparently there for the festival and were loud, dancing and playing music until 2 am. We only got about 4 hours of sleep because of them, despite numerous calls to the front desk to have them comply with the city's noise oridence. Upon checkout I ask for some compensation for the lack of sleep and the inability of them to control the rowdy guests. They refused. We will not be staying there again. If we ever have to stay in that area again, we will stay at the Hampton Inn in Banning. We did not stay there this time because they were fully booked.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LKCRN75
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Super friendly family owned and run since 1978. They take pride in their business. Nice extra big clean rooms. There is some freeway noise but very slight on the first floor. Quietest rooms are on the east side. Call and book with them directly and save them the commission fee to the Internet companies.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I got a job for the county and was staying there until I got a place to stay in Beaumont. The staff is very friendly and helpful, Jay and his wife Mona told me of all the things to do and see while there. They are extremely nice people and the community is mostly retired so you feel very safe and relaxed. There are many different places to eat all within walking distance, as well as stores and various other businesses. Everyone in the town seems very friendly and helpful, you kinda get that small town feeling while there. And the area is easy to navigate, lite traffic, and quiet. The only real sounds you hear are from the highway behind you.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jaxx7534
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I stayed at America's Best Value Inn, Beaumont, CA., and it was a very pleasant experience!! The room was comfortable, very clean (NO nasty carpeting) with a King Size bed, and a really neat shower that was very easy for an older person (like me) to get in and out, a table with 2 chairs. The staff, especially Ms. Mona, were very helpful, friendly and good at their jobs. Housekeeping staff equally as nice. Yes, the freeway and railroad track were just behind me, but I forgot about them after awhile. Everything else made up for that little noise. For a low-cost room, it was a good bargain. I was there for about 3 weeks. Will be back soon Ms. Mona! THANK YOU.

Room tip: My Non-smoking room, had NO trace of the smell of smoke. Many Non-smoking rooms are available.
Date of stay: July 2016