See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2017

Easy access to the freeway and some places to eat. The room had a leak in it and they had a blower going when they gave me the room. At night, people were talking outside my room at 1 in the morning and the walls are paper thin. The room smelled like someone had smoked in it. The microwave did not work.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to AZ for work, coming down from the Bay Area. It was getting late and we saw the Motel 6 sign, so we pulled up and checked in. The lady at the front desk did her job, a rotisserie restaurant named Juan Pollo is across the parking lot with good chicken, the WiFi worked, and the television had all the channels. Those four factors earned this location a solid 1 star for recognition.

Our room was filthy and left black grease on our feet that came off in the shower. Stains from cigarettes, spilled food, and maybe fecal matter were all over the floor. There was a patched hole by the bathroom mirror that had been patched, but never painted. Half of the electrical sockets didn't work. The screen of our bathroom window had been torn open at some point, either from someone trying to climb in or climb out. No toilet paper holders. No hair dryer. No ironing board. No in-room safe. No Kleenex.

We had a non-smoking room, but it smelled like an ash tray. A pile of cigarette butts that looked like they had been sitting for week, sat outside of our window.

It appeared that we were the only guests passing through and not actually living at the establishment. As we unloaded our car, one hooded man stood menacingly in front of his room, watching our every move. Good thing the deadbolt worked.

Below us, a woman appeared to be selling weed out of her room and was serving clients when I came down to get my jacket out of the car. The smell of marijuana was pungent.

An old fridge and microwave sat in the walkway.

Trains, screaming, noise all night.

Adios Motel 6 Beaumont. I hope we never see you again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Believe the reviews. I did not. Some photos looked good so called hotel to ask if they had started remodeling. Said they had one remodeled room left. Front desk fellow very friendly. Photos of my "remodeled room" are attached. You be the judge.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JanandCaptainRob
Reviewed September 12, 2016

The staff was in consistent with the pricing, lobby area dirty with boards on the windows, the lobby smelled. When we got to the room the room was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. The bed was had, no towels, no soap, no remote to the television (even if the TV would had worked). I WILL NOT go to this motel 6 EVER AGAIN

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank quannatyler
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Family vaca...stopped over after LA on the way to Phoenix. If it had not been midnite we would not have stayed! Nasty is the best word I have. Carpets filthy, holes in bed spreads, stained towels, mold in bathroom, reaked of smoke, curtains falling off rod, cobwebs from ceiling, shall I go on? I realize it is a Motel 6, so i understand the outdated, run down decor, HOWEVER, that does not excuse the filth!!!!! We slept a couple of hours and left!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family