“Great Happy Hour”

The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bicycle Hotel & Casino hosts one of country's largest poker rooms and is THE place to play in the Los Angeles area. We offer a large selection of poker games and Asian games, as well as a wide range of limits to suit everyone's needs. Our desire is to make every player, from the novice to the professional, feel like they have experienced the best in service and gaming action, every time they come to play.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is a fun place to check out. Gambling is really not my thing but I like to go sometimes with my lady to drop a few coins into the slot. They have a great happy hour ceviche bar which was free when I was there. It's a great place to people watch. It is also a great place to watch sporting events.

There are newer reviews for The Bicycle Hotel & Casino

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. It was a great choice. Didn't even walk into the casino.

Staff was friendly. Room was spacious and felt new. Bathroom had a huge walkin shower.

We needed a place where we could safely and easily park a big SUV even late at night when our flight came in. Valet parking was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

For the most famus card room in CA, maybe I was expecting too much. No real problems, just little niggles. Dealers inconsistent and tale=side food only so-so. Free (tip, of course) coffee wagon was nice touch though.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed at The Bicycle Hotel in July to attend a 2-night concert at Dodger Stadium and didn't want to stay in downtown Los Angeles; the hotel was about 10 miles away. The hotel is clean, the rooms very spacious with a nice layout. Loved the extra large shower/tub combination! We found all employees to be very friendly and helpful. They had the free parking closed off when we stayed so we had to Valet park and the Valet attendants were very slow and seemed unorganized, so that was a little inconvenient. Had brunch in the restaurant and it was very good, even though we got in at the end. The casino only offers table games; no machines, so we thought that was a little misleading as I do not remember seeing that in the hotel's information and we were disappointed in that.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I frequent this establishment with my son. Best to go M-F in the early afternoon, other wise it is packed. The table games and food service is great. They take pride here for being the best.