All reviews trundle bed walk in closet refrigerator and microwave silicon valley hotel is located yogurt nice hotel conditioner gym desk laundry amenities furniture freeway
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. The service was amazing! I am so thankful for the kindness and sense of urgency and excellent work ethic in all the staff I encountered. I must say this is my all-time favorite Marriott property because I could really count on everyone because they made me feel comfortable and looked out for me. They worked together to get things done. If one person started something then next person was easily able to take over on their shift without causing delay.

The front desk staff was amazing. Martin was always friendly and helpful. Rae she always remembered my name and gave me good advice, made sure my bill was correct and gave me restaurant choices. The housekeeping staff was very awesome too! Anytime I requested towels they were at my room in less than 5 minutes. Also if I approached them in the hall they were always eager and willing to give me extra supplies with no hassle. That means a lot when I am rushing off to appointments.

My all-time favorite staff member is James!! He always was the first person to greet me at breakfast with a sincere smile and good morning. Once they were out of sausage and the next thing I know James approached me at the bar with a fancy plate filled with a few pieces. That made me smile. Every day he was genuinely pleasant and was proactive in helping guests. The quality of the food was good and they rotated and offered different choices which was great. James has what it takes to go far in his career and in life. He is smart, motivated and very genuine. 

The hotel was very comfortable and clean.

I think it was Shay or Shian thanks for helping me over the phone with my many questions and parking concerns. That was actually what sealed the deal in me choosing your hotel.

I can’t leave out Mary Domingo. Thanks for your quick response in making sure all my points were added to my account.

Everybody please keep up the excellent work! It made my stay wonderful and very comfortable!

Thank you!
Davette Daggett

Room Tip: great room & staff!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MaryD1401, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear DD D,

On behalf of the entire team of the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for making us a part of your most recent trip here in Belmont, CA and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your wonderful review for our property. Rest assured that we will share your kind words along with the team, this is definitely something that our staff takes pride in and keeps them motivated. It is always the team's main goal to make sure that we make our valued guests' stay like you memorable and relaxing and we are glad to hear that we were able to achieve it during your visit. We are looking forward to your next visit with us!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

The hotel is located in the quaint town of Belmont. The room was very nice and comfortable for a family of four. The trundle bed was great for one of the kids. A refrigerator and microwave allowed us to safe money on meals by shopping at the grocery store a little over a mile away. The gym is awesome with individual tvs on on the machines and a great electronic scale I used daily to make sure I stayed on track. The hotel was a little less than an hour drive into the city, but the town of Belmont has a Caltrain station about a mile away. The continental breakfast offered a variety of options from danishes to eggs and sausage. The bar area is staffed in the evenings and there is a dinner menu which is a nice option. And the hotel is close to beautiful walking areas around lakes.

Room Tip: Room with trundle bed great for family
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MaryD1401, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

We would like to thank you thepostxchange for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. Your review will definitely be shared to the rest of the team, this is something that we take pride in, reviews coming from our actual guests really attest how much work and dedication each of us are putting in to make sure that our goal is met; which is making sure that our guests will have a memorable and great experience. We hope that you will keep us in mid should your travel needs bring you back to our location.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Stayed here for a night. Very comfortable and spacious room. Neat pull out bed, but did not sleep in it. Slept in king size bed that had very comfortable pillows and sheets and mattress. Walkin shower was a bit awkward and as with all my stays at this chain for some reason the water is never super hot, just hot -- warm enough for most I am sure. The bathroom was spacious enough for two. The working desk came in handy and it was neat to be able to watch tv in both the sitting area and the bed area. Also, great to have a microwave and fridge. My only other complaint is the door shutting loudly as I was by the stairs BUT I did not hear it after I went to sleep and it did not bother me.

Great location as well; found a good taqueria nearby. Staff was nice as well in checkin and when I called to check for a lost item. Plenty of parking in a safe area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the stairs
1  Thank Matt B
MaryD1401, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Matt B,

Thank you so much for making us a part of your most recent visit here in Belmont, CA and for sharing your wonderful 4-star review for our property. We are happy to hear that we were able to make your stay a relaxing and comfortable one. Please feel free to call us at 650-622-9004 should you need any assistance in making any of your future reservations. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you once again in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful! The staff was so helpful and personable. The rooms we got were perfect for our family and loved the laundry on our floor. They breakfast was always well stocked and tasty. Rooms were always cleaned nice everyday.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MaryD1401, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Michelle O,

On behalf of the entire team of the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores, we would like to thank you for making us a part of your most recent visit here in Belmont, CA and for sharing you wonderful, 5-star review for our hotel. We are happy to hear that you found most of our amenities and services up to your needs and standards. We hope that you will keep us in mind should you be back in our location. See you again soon!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Location is very close to the Redwood Oracle office, peaceful. Rooms were neat and clean. The only thing was that the housekeeping missed cleaning 1 day.We stayed for 4 days. Breakfast was also good. Staff was very helpful, response was also quick.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MaryD1401, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

On behalf of the entire team of the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores, we would like to extend our gratitude to you Archana D for making us your home during your most recent visit here in Belmont, CA and for sharing your experience with us. It is always our pleasure to serve our valued guests like you and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to live up to your standards. We are looking forward to your next stay with us. See you again very soon!!!