“Best donuts ever!!”
Review of Chuck's Donuts

Chuck's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Belmont
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Time to make the donuts!! These are the most delicious I've ever had and unlike anything I can think of. I'm from the Northeast where we mainly only have Dunkin Donuts and these are *way* different and tastier. I could eat a whole bag. YOU should eat a whole bag. These were easily the best part of the Pacific Coast Highway trip I took.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We've been coming to Chuck'sw for 10 or 20 years maybe more - lost track.
The donuts are great. Even my friends whho consider themselves connoisseurs of the morning essential(Donuts) are duly impressed.
And trhe staff - same ladies for all these years, even their families at time.. make it "Home"

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stopped in here while visiting friends in the area. We needed a box of doughnuts for a gathering. We picked this place only because it was there. Turned out great, Doughnuts were fresh and yummy. Service was great. They do insist on cash but at that time I had enough on hand to pay for what we got.

1  Thank 651Eddie

Been to Chuck's Donuts? Share your experiences!