“Great pastries”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Benicia
Description: Phone - 707-747-9333
Description: Phone - 707-747-9333
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Really great croissants, morning baked goods, pies and cakes. The staff is so nice. I love this place

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Rosanna's is a fabulous true bakery. I grew up in a family in which it was a SIN to buy a birthday cake but Rosanna's has turned me into a unrepentant sinner. We have ordered many special birthday cakes and have never been disappointed. The staff is attentive and helpful.

Reviewed September 23, 2015

Get the almond torte, my wife bought one for my birthday and it never made it home. We get all our special occasions desserts here.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Delicious Chocolate Cake and yummy Eclairs, I need to try the rest !! :-) I will go back for sure !!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2015

On a Sunday morning during our early walk my husband was craving a pastry so, we decided to stop by Rosanna's. Obviously the pastries are not baked on the premises. They get brought from the bakery in Farfield.which is fine but what is not acceptable is when they sell to you day old pastries. Not good:( I'm not sure but you can't even get a capuchino. I can only say that their croissants are good when they are fresh and baked on the premises.

Been to Rosanna's European Delights? Share your experiences!