“Great Food”
Review of Mystic India

Mystic India
Reserve with OpenTable
Mystic India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ironshore
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delectable Indian Cuisine served in a beautiful setting with Impeccable service. Mystic India is one of the finest restaurants in Montego Bay. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took my family there last night,Parents,wife,child,brother etc...Chilli Mushrooms,buttered Chicken,naan bread etc...amazing.I always take my clients here also,a must visit!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The service is always 10 stars.
The Staff are Very Welcoming and the Owner is almost always
visiting with the costumers to ensure everything is perfect.

1  Thank Denise T
Reviewed October 29, 2018

My husband and I visit Jamaica once a year, and every time we go we its a must we go to Mystic India. In fact on our previous trip we visited 2 times the food is just that good! I can hands down say this is by far the best Indian food I have had period. Everything is just perfect the spice's are just right in all the dishes and the heat level is perfect. If you love Indian food and are looking for a good place to eat look no further it doesn't get any better than this.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Probably a top five meal of my life! Tried their Kababs, Mutton Rogan-josh, Chicken Biryani &
chicken buna .Will definitely go back to try the rest of their extensive menu.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

By far, the best India food restaurant in the area! They offer fresh and delicious vegetarian and non vegetarian. The tandoori could use slightly spicy or more spice up to your choice! Excellent service for whom served us -Erica was friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018