“Good food and show”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2016

We had a pretty nice dinner evening at this place. Fortunately, we two were quickly seated to fill up a community table and were close to the window to see the sail boats while waiting for the food to be prepared in front of us. We had hibachi with steak or scallops and liked it. The banging of the knife made a little bit of a loud atmosphere so you can't talk much during the food preparation but that's probably also intentional so you better watch what's happening in front of you.

Reviewed April 30, 2016

I love coming here with my husband. The staff is nice. The chef's are wonderful. I enjoy the added entertainment value of the floor show. The communal table also encourages an fun atmosphere.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Think Benihana on a budget - cheaper ingredients, very basic staff training, unmaintained decór. The result is a deadened experience, a sad parody of teppanaki.

Worth avoiding, even at a quarter of the price.

Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

We went here for my son's 30th birthday. They advertise a free dinner on your birthday for a party of 4 or more. Dinner was ok, nothing special. Actually the cook was disappointing. Since we had a party of 6 his tip was guaranteed. He went through the motions,barely, but no enthusiasm. When the bill came we were charged for the birthday meal. I brought it to the waitresses attention and she said she would correct the bill. Fifteen minutes later she returned with my change and a note handwritten on the bill saying we were entitled to a free meal on our next visit. It seems they had already closed the check in the computer and couldn't change it. I said that was unacceptable and we needed to receive the free meal we were promised. After another 20 minutes the waitress returned with a corrected bill and more change. We left with our guests and went home. I refigured the bill when we got home and could not get their total no matter how it tried. We were overcharged plane and simple. Stay as far from this place as you can.

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Small calamari portions but I like it. The appetizer with sashimi is good enough for my friend. Calamari was good but expensive. The fried rice has too much butter. It is fun for kids to see the cooking show