“Tasty dinner”

Ranked #70 of 796 Restaurants in Berkeley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Really good and tasty pizza and pasta. We'll be back. The service was friendly and fast. The restaurant itself was quite nice and the whole atmosphere was pleasant. I do recommend the restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Had dinner to go here while on a business trip to the City. Had a beer while waiting. Mostly micro brews and specialties on tap. Quite good.

Ordered a mushroom, peperoni combo with a Ceasar salad with blue cheese dressing.

Back in my hotel room had a bite of the salad.--To DIE for!! The bleu cheese was absolutely wonderful! Could have chucked the pizza right then.

The pizza was very good, but nothing amazing.

Service was very good and attentive-even though I was a carry out. I would definitely eat here again when I'm in town!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017

We love this place. Every time we come to Berkeley we eat here. Love their beets salad, house made pastas and their pizzas are of the best quality. We are actually going soon to Berkeley and for sure we will eat there. Do not miss this place it is really good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Good food and drinks with friendly staff. The pasta also looked good. Worth booking if you want to go early (before 19:00).

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Only change I'd hope for is less moist crust. I know all the toppings contribute but seems could still find a way to make it crisp. Italian sausage was delicious. Cheese great as was freshly shredded Parmesan to add on top.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Pizza MODA? Share your experiences!