“Full of life and beauty”

Montage Beverly Hills
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Merida, Venezuela
“Full of life and beauty”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Nice area, the building has a long adjacent garden (beautifully manicured) making an open court yard, there are some excellent restaurants next to the hotel, and you can take a table outside by the garden and enjoy the view. There were many parties and weddings taking place at the hall, during the days we stayed, and Hollywood stars walking by here and there. The rooms are very comfortable and well equipped, but it can be noisy and a good night sleep is not a warranty. Service was nice and very attentive; breakfast was average except for the nutela pancakes, yummy!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I was staying at the global sales conference at the Montage Beverly Hills and have to say that the hotel is absolutely stunning! I've had a truly amazing experience, felt like home away from home where every single person is so friendly. The stuff indeed is exeptional and incredibly attentive. I am definately recommending the hotel to anyone staying in BH as everything in it - the location, acoomodation, dining and service - is just fantastic.
Every event held in Montage BH is an absolute success and unforgetable experience!

PS And what a helpful concierge!!Their work was truly outstanding.
PPS: and dining on the rooftop with incredible views on BH.... just wow

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Long Beach, California, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2012

My husband and I try to make a "date night" once a week and this time we splurged a bit more to enjoy a one night stay at the Montage Beverly Hills. It was a perfect get-away without having to jump on a plane. We were greeted with friendly staff and a personalized note in German (since my husband is from Germany). We enjoyed drinks at one of their cocktail lounges during the evening and swam on their rooftop pool and sauna and had an amazing breakfast in the morning. Only a stones throw away from Rodeo Dr shopping, my husband and I felt like we were truly on a vacation away from our normal Long Beach routine. I would recommend this hotel to anyone if they get the opportunity to stay in Beverly Hills. I want to thank Peter Elefson and Thomas Amann for setting it up!

1 Thank Mary B
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

I am writing this review while wrapping up my stay at Montage BH for a sales and marketing conference. I am so blown away by the service shown during my stay, I couldn't resist writing a review before I was out the door. The property is beautiful and the food is magnificent, but most important, the staff here is truly remarkable. Every interaction has been above pleasant. The most outstanding moment came yesterday when one of the banquet servers approached me to inquire if I would again require a vegetarian option (I had requested one the day before) - how she remembered that small detail is beyond me, but it really impressed me. My only regret.... I did not get her name so that I could share with management.

I would highly recommend Montage Beverly Hills if you are looking for a first class conference experience in LA.

• Stayed May 2012
MontageBH1, Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 19 May 2012
Many thanks for your wonderful comments of Montage Beverly Hills on TripAdvisor! Your compliments are sincerely appreciated, and even more so considering you are in the hospitality industry. We are certainly fortunate to have such an amazing team of associates. I am glad that their extraordinary efforts contributed to a wonderful stay.

Montage is committed to creating lasting relationships with our guests and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,
David Hoffman, Hotel Manager
Beverly Hills, California
Reviewed 13 May 2012

For the second time, and will not be the last. Wonderful service, beautiful rooms, near the best places in BH.

1 Thank Tony Z
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We visited merely for drinks before dinner at Mastro's and then for after-dinner drinks and coffee after dinner at Mastro's. Both times were delightful. The setting is tremendous and the service is great. Oftentimes at this type of hotel that service can be alarmingly snooty unless, i guess, you throw your Bentley key on the table and make sure the help sees it; but the service was fun and warm. Everything felt elegant and inviting but the desert was not good; one of those deserts that looks beautiful but taste like cardboard. I will return again and again, and leave the Bentley key in someone's pocket.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Maryland
Reviewed 10 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Montage for our 30th wedding anniversary. We were pleasantly surprised when they told us our room had been upgraded two categories. It was a beautiful and spacious room with a magnificent bath and lovely balcony. They sent up a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. They also surprised us with a specially monogrammed pillow! It was such a nice touch. The employee's could not have been more attentive. I had a wonderful massage in their spa. The masseur's name was "Bone Crusher"! After mentioning it was our anniversary and that we would be eating at Scarpetta's that night, he surprised us with some delicious Cosmopolitan's! How sweet is that!!! The second night we went to an upscale steak house they recommended and they sent over a beautiful dessert just for us! Management was unbelievable! Fab location for the ladies!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hills Hotel
The Beverly Hills Hotel
#1 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Westside
Hotel Bel-Air
Hotel Bel-Air
#1 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Montage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!