All reviews jean georges personal concierge rooftop bar lobster burger la prairie spa infinity pool house car rolls royce roof restaurant room design voss water going forward expansive views luxury hotel welcome gift high tech los angeles
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here only one night before going to Santa Monica for a wedding. It is an exceptional hotel. Rooms are modern transitional in design and are beautifully decorated and have every feature and amenity. Service is perhaps the best I have experienced at a US hotel. The Ala Carte breakfast at Jean George’s was fantastic. I will definitely return when I visit the area. I am afraid my wife may be in for a let down when we move to our bungalow accommodation at the Fairmont in Santa Monica .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Antonio B, Hotel Manager at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MC7894,

Thank you for reviewing you most recent stay at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the level of service provided to you by our staff. This is just how it should be!

We look forward to your next return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a drink at the lobby lounge and the server was a true delight. Sophisticated ambiance, understated elegance, extremely clean and beautiful decor. They make a lovely cappuccino and biscotti. Great spot to hang out in the late afternoon

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Chrissy2901,

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the service in our Lobby Lounge. It truly is one my favorite parts of our hotel. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We wanted a hotel that we wouldn't want to leave. This is it (except you'll want to find someplace for them to drive you in the house Rolls Royce). Beautiful room. Amazing roof top pool. Restaurants were great. And the service was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. One of the best experiences I've had in a hotel anywhere in the world.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear DCtraveler68,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills.
It sounds as if you enjoyed every aspect of your visit with us ... from your guestroom appointments, to lounging beside our rooftop pool, to the service you received from our staff. I am so pleased to know that your experience was such a special one from beginning to end.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back when your travel plans have you returning to the LA area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here after a week in NY at a similar priced Hotel.Much more relaxed and well presented property-great rooftop dining and swimming pool/spa area.Hotel is close to everything you need shopping and restaurants etcHotel provides complimentary shuttles in a Bentley to local shops and eating places -concierge knows the places and is great guy.

Room Tip: Go for view of the Golf club as opposed to the city!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bossylemon,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed all of our amenities and the grounds of the hotel. We look forward to your next return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and me stayed at this hotel from 24/8 till 11/9 (total 19 days)!!

1. I booked a corner suite via trip.com, we searched for 19 days and the rate went much higher than usual!! So I booked it with 4 separate bookings (4 invoices). That’s very weird!!! So I strongly recommended everyone to check the room rate clearly if u book for more than 4 days!!!!

2. They didn’t inform us that they have upgraded our room to Hollywood suite (1 grade higher). After that, they asked me to check out every 4 days and also said the upgrade only provided for the first 4 days and requested us to change to other room or pay USD 700 extra to continue to stay at the Hollywood suite with terrible attitude. I refused to change to other room, because we didn’t know that they upgraded our room and we mentioned that we do not hope to change to other room once we checked in. The problem is why they don’t check our booking clearly when we check in and always think people taking advantages from them.

3. The worst room service I’ve ever had, they provided very limited variety on the in room dining menu, the taste and presentation is sucks! They charged me for more than Michelin 3 stars price but providing diner food and service. The hotline always mixed up and missed the order, even you order the same dish almost everyday but can’t present in different style. For example, I always ordered the grilled sweet corn, they usually grilled the corn, cut it in small pieces and mixed with butter. But they served me two whole grilled corns sometime (in BBQ style).

4. Their invoice is very messy, so strongly to recommend the guests to check it clearly before check out.

5. The interior is very nice and brand new with the high tech equipment, but sometimes the device is not working . Also the balcony is decorated and nice with a nice view too. You can chill at balcony during daytime. They also provide the Apple TV which is very convenient and thoughtful. The shower pressure is not strong enough.

6. Also, it’s very interesting. The house keeping people would not tidy the dishes, and you have to call the in room dining to tidy it up. The housekeeping provided some complimentary skin care sample and chocolate which is very thoughtful. They provided very good service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Karen L.,

Thank you for your most recent feedback.

As you can imagine, I am very disappointed to read your commentary about your visit and am sorry that your experience was not at all reflective of the quality standards we set for ourselves.

We would like to know more about your feedback. Please send us a private message with your contact information at info@waldorfastoriabeverlyhills.com. Thank you. Until then, it is my sincere hope that we can restore your faith in the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills.