“Excellent ”
Review of Cafe Gratitude

Cafe Gratitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Gratitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 340 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It was difficult to choose from the menu as everything looked delicious. We shared a Lucky salad and Humble bowl. Salad was really good and the bowl was just the best. Great value for money. Nice atmosphere and there is inside and outside seating. Only visiting LA but this place is on my 'return to ' list. Nice staff too.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner while in town for the kids spring break. Food was very good and they had a variety of options and a good drink menu. Deifinately worth stopping in if you are in the area and looking for vegetarian options.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Loved the open air, relaxed yet sophisticated space. The staff were very kind and helpful with recommendations. We enjoyed a number of juices and small plates. The cauliflower was great. The Pad Thai was a nice fresh take. Reasonably priced. I would return for a casual lunch date with friends.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

The staff was friendly. The food was super tasty and the desserts were delicious too. My husband, who is not vegan, ate all his food! Pulled mushroom bbq sandwich with the yummiest fries! Wish I had ordered them for an appetizer but the nachos were very good. I was surprised, since I'm not a fan of most vegan cheeses but this didn't have any strange taste. We devoured them. I ordered the lentil butternut squash loaf which came with a cooked curly kale that was the best part of the meal. I don't know what they made cooked it in but it was excellent. We both had dessert which was also really good. Coconut "custard" pie was not sweet but still very good and the texture was more of a smooth cheesecake like consistency. The almond milk latte was frothy and rich. Plant eaters and non-plant eaters will really enjoy this place for something fresh, different and pleasing to the palette. I was grateful we went!

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Were thrilled to get a reservation outside. The food was very good and a bit on the spicy side. Portions were generous. Very busy on Saturday night. We would definitely return