“Fantastic Food and Service - Shame about the table”

Spago Beverly Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Spago Beverly Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 364 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire
Description: Spago's new re-imagined, market-driven menus feature the freshest, highest-quality ingredients with inspiration from our garden and local farmer's markets, infused with legendary chef Wolfgang Puck's signature styles. The place to see and be seen, Spago continues to set the standard for cuisine, service and style and is consistently recognized as the ultimate in fine dining.
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I heard good reviews about this restaurant so I booked a table here months ago always with the intention of ordering the tasting menu, however, when we arrived we were put on what they call a "casual" table, which is low down and an awful leg in the centre which gets in the way. It's not like we were dressed scruffy, I personally was wearing a shirt and tie and as I booked early I'd have thought we'd be seated better and not at such an awful table. That said, the service was outstanding and the tasting menu was incredible and full of amazing flavour. I would go here again, however, if you book here, make sure you ask them not to seat you at a "casual" table as you will regret it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,323)

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Yes they ironed our table cloth, but the rest of the service was definitely not great. One of our meals was wrong. The replacement meal didn’t show up for 25 minutes. The rest of us had long finished by the time it arrived. The desserts were really good.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank tjeatsworld
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had dinner with a client before heading to the airport for return home. The reception was a bit haughty.I had a coctail at the bar while awaiting my dinner companion' arrival.Everything improved from there. The space is lovely and comfortable and the wait staff professional . Oh...the food good and expensive ..and as Henny Goodman might have said:...and sush small portions"!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We ordered the tasting menu for everyone at the table unfortunately the server suggested that we leave it as a “surprise”and he did not provide the tasting menu so it was not until the end that we realized they Did not service all the courses on the menu. They never brought us the missing course and they charged us full price. I attempted several communications to try to remedy the situation and received zero replies. As much as I love this place I do not appreciate paying for something I did not receive and if they do not respond I will take it up with my credit card company.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We have been there for dinner .
The staff at the reception desk seemed to have lost or reservation and we waited almost 20 min. after our booking time before we got a table .
We ordered 4 dishes and they forgot one of them .
Waiting time has been pretty long even if the restaurant was not full .
The food was good but not particularly tasty .
Anyway the restorant decor , ambience is good , but do not expect to have great quality on food !

Date of visit: September 2018